SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie suspended one game

UND92,96

Davidson also said "the kid could also be making alot of money right now"

......pretty much a guarantee that he will be making makina alot of money come April, when he leaves the team and foregoes his last year.

so whats up with that? its kind of obvious that he can go make major mula in the NHL.

are you saying the davidson was inferring that this is a good time for TJ to get out of GF

if so he also commented on TJ's character qualities not just his money makin abilities

~~~

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......pretty much a guarantee that he will be making makina alot of money come April, when he leaves the team and foregoes his last year.

I don't think anyone thinks that Oshie will be here for his senior year. Most didn't expect him back for his junior season.

Or would you rather he pull an Okposo and leave now? :lol:

I'm assuming this is the comment you are talking about:

Actually, everyone is blowing this up. I was there, about 8 of us were trapped (yes! as in stuck in a stupid old elevator) for about an hour and a half. Do you know how hard it is to have a few drinks and hold your bladder???..the general consensus was that whoever had to go should just go...and another thing, more people than TJ and that radja guy went. you just couldn't see it on the video tape.

Pretty horrible if that is true and that's what they got arrested for.

So it went from urinating on an elevator to the UNH player telling his coach who was quoted in a news release that the charges had stemmed from a fight?

Maybe the fight never happened. I have seen a fight mentioned in a couple articles. Most just reference the d.c. Combined with posters on here saying its not a fight, maybe these papers are just making a jump between the d.c. charge and a fight?

I'm assuming this is the comment you are talking about:

Pretty horrible if that is true and that's what they got arrested for.

If thats what they got arrested for...................the police chief should just quit. What a joke.

did you really think tj was coming back either way? he is gone eright after the sioux win #8 or dont win #8

Would being stuck in an elevator also explain why the cops were called? What type of emergency officials respond to stuck elevators?

I have a guy that works for me that also works at the fire dept. His station would have responded. I'll ask him.

Maybe the fight never happened. I have seen a fight mentioned in a couple articles. Most just reference the d.c. Combined with posters on here saying its not a fight, maybe these papers are just making a jump between the d.c. charge and a fight?

no fight happened

So it went from urinating on an elevator to the UNH player telling his coach who was quoted in a news release that the charges had stemmed from a fight?

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.d...-1/homepage.com

Above article says "fight", not sure where that info/rumour came from.

the article also states that it happened on campus....where all building except for dorms are closed at 2:30am and the address listed as the arrest site is downtown and not on campus. Not to discredit anything but the article doesn't check out with what we know.

the article also states that it happened on campus....where all building except for dorms are closed at 2:30am and the address listed as the arrest site is downtown and not on campus. Not to discredit anything but the article doesn't check out with what we know.

Apparently the article is totally bogus, a real crappy job of reporting. Hopefully the real truth will come out after the court date. It's fairly warm out, maybe I''ll take my black lab out and join him in urinating in the yard, in protest of course :lol:

What's up with Radja being suspended indefinitely (according to the Herald article)? Does that mean the NH coach is a real hard-a$$ (or at least more than Hak) or does it mean that Radja did something more serious?

It might have something to do with Radja being in trouble previously in his UNH career. I bet he only gets 2 games though when the deails come out.

What's up with Radja being suspended indefinitely (according to the Herald article)? Does that mean the NH coach is a real hard-a$$ (or at least more than Hak) or does it mean that Radja did something more serious?

I doubt if Radja did anything more serious, although a player on a road trip may have some added team rules that players at home do not, like leaving the motel to party at an apartment.