SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. Bulldogs

dj_hoime

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Seattle so I can't listen or watch the game. Ok, I could listen to the game, but I can't at this point. But anyways, are we not getting those odd man shots off because we're trying to be too cute (something we are historically prone to do) or was it just good D?

I'm in Seattle so I can't listen or watch the game. Ok, I could listen to the game, but I can't at this point. But anyways, are we not getting those odd man shots off because we're trying to be too cute (something we are historically prone to do) or was it just good D?

It's more of the cutesy thing.

Oshie just shot a backhander wide.

Well, not the best 2nd frame of the year. Offense needs to find their groove in the 2nd, as they did last night. Let's come out firing in the 3rd boys!

UMD is forechecking/back checking/pinching/trapping/clogging/boarding/holding and anything else they can do to hold UND and to keep anyone from breaking out into open ice... which is what UND did last night... get into open ice with space and make plays...

UND needs to create space so plays can happen...

Why is every season the same for the past 4 years....this team again is pretty loaded in talent...they come out and blow a team out in the first game, only to see them lose a close game in the second...(I.E CC this year)...

Not sure if this is Hask's scheme...but for crying out loud, we need to get a sweep now more than ever to put us in the top teer of the league, b/c we have a very tough 2 series ahead.