SiouxSports.com Forum

UAA beats Goophs

Fetch

I think Frazee was hitting the Long Islands between periods......it was a bad 3rd period.

Except that none of the goals were his fault in the 3rd period. The 2nd one of the period(guy on knees) might have been a little iffy by him, but none were his fault. His defense let him down.

i have watched many of the gopher games this year and they are so soft. bickel is the only player who likes to hit. could be a long season for them. stoa out for the season has been huge and will continue to be huge. they have talent of course but they arent on the same page at all. they are tissue soft. hope it continues for sure.

LETS WHOOP UP DULUTH!!

Except that none of the goals were his fault in the 3rd period. The 2nd one of the period(guy on knees) might have been a little iffy by him, but none were his fault. His defense let him down.

True. That second one he was WAY out of position on though.

I'm almost starting to dread the weekend we go up there, could be rough. :D

i have watched many of the gopher games this year and they are so soft. bickel is the only player who likes to hit. could be a long season for them. stoa out for the season has been huge and will continue to be huge. they have talent of course but they arent on the same page at all. they are tissue soft. hope it continues for sure.

LETS WHOOP UP DULUTH!!

Most of the time, that's been the case. At times, they show signs of playing well together. I thought they played well last night for the most part. It's a building process, so it will be interesting to see how they play after Xmas. A lot of youth on the blue line, and you're right, Stoa was a HUGE loss for them.

By March, Minnesota will be good. For now, its fun to see.

UAA is no slouches, hard-working lunch-pail guys that battle for 60 minutes. They will rack up some good wins before this year is out.

Agree... Minny is having some issues with youth, but will be right in the thick of it at the end. KO is starting to turn it on as well, which will help a ton.

By March, Minnesota will be good. For now, its fun to see.

UAA is no slouches, hard-working lunch-pail guys that battle for 60 minutes. They will rack up some good wins before this year is out.

usually the goofs start out like a house o' fire then fizzle out at the end of the year...the fact that they're struggling early reminds me, eerily, of US! :D But I do have to say this...

haha_simpsons.jpg

Is whining about the refs really necessary when the Gophers lose and the Sioux have the weekend off? :D

The Gophers are in a lot more trouble in my opinion than the last two Sioux slow starters. It's one thing to play well and not get results, what I'm watching is something totally different.

Is whining about the refs really necessary when the Gophers lose and the Sioux have the weekend off? :D

The Gophers are in a lot more trouble in my opinion than the last two Sioux slow starters. It's one thing to play well and not get results, what I'm watching is something totally different.

true

and

true