Grizzly Audio

UND Game Notes

The projected starters for the Sioux are:

Joseph

Youmens

Bledsoe

Little

Benter? (Where's Koenig?)

Adams was the Western division champions of the RMAC last season and finished with a record of 16-14. This is also their season opener, although they've played two exhibition games. They lost by 5 to DI Southern Utah (picked 5th in the Summit poll), and by 13 to DI Northern Arizona (picked 4th in the Big Sky poll). Adams is picked to finich 5th in the West Division of the RMAC Preseason poll.

Swyg says Koenig is starting to assert himself. :D

I was hoping his knees would be in better shape going into this year, but Swyg just said that he doesn't practice on Wednsedays so he can rest up. :silly:

I've followed Tyler for his whole career he will always be hurt, somewhere. Just can not seem to stay healthy...? :lol:

Halftime Stats

Adams 38

UND 35

UND

- Shooting 56%

- 6-9 on 3 pointers

- 1-3 on freethrows

- Sioux being outrebounded 16-13 (Adams has 6 offensive rebounds)

- 13 turnovers

Youmens: 13 points

Little: 7 points

Koenig: 7 points

Hampton from Adams had 18 points in the first half

Bin did you attend the event in your signature..?

Not that you were asking me, but I was there, and will never forget it. Our group of three was at the Hyslop by about 6:30 a.m, and we were among the first 15-20 in line. Inside the Hyslop was nothing short of electric. Of course Andrews proceded to get his rear end handed to him, but that's beside the point. :silly:

It was certainly a great event, took my oldest son (2 at the time) now he is 25? Remember waiting in line with son and the Camcorder to record the event...IT WAS ELECTRIC! when they played "Hail to the Chief"...WOW!

Only regret I did not pay the 1000 for a lunch and picture with Ronald Reagan, had the chance and turned it down (1000 bucks alot money back then)..that would have been great...

It was certainly a great event, took my oldest son (2 at the time) now he is 25? Remember waiting in line with son and the Camcorder to record the event...IT WAS ELECTRIC! when they played "Hail to the Chief"...WOW!

Only regret I did not pay the 1000 for a lunch and picture with Ronald Regan, had the chance and turned it down (1000 bucks alot money back then)..that would have been great...

Umm, yeah...that's about what my tuition was for that academic year. :lol::silly:

The Reagan appearance at UND was fantastic. A couple guys on their advance team happened to be alum of the same fraternity as ours and stopped by the house. We went to the Republican office in grand Forks and made all the signs for the event and in turn we got hooked up with sweet passes for the event which put us as close to the stage as possible without paying the big bucks!!