SiouxSports.com Forum

Radke?

Prpichrocks_19

Triouxper, I guess I understand where you are coming from. Obviously, none of us are allowed to have opinions that are anywhere near negative. Everything is all sunshine and smiles despite how badly the team or a few players play. I have made ZERO comments degrading Radke as a person, only the way that he plays. It seems to me like you are the guy who thinks everyone should play equally, no matter what they bring to the table. Maybe its the unbelievable bias you can't see past that makes you think that everyone is good and deserves a spot in the lineup or maybe its some personal thing you have against people that share opinions that differ from your own. I just don't know why you feel the need to play Captain Dad on these threads and tell people that by bashing players they aren't REAL Sioux fans.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^^Hypocrite much, Triouxper?

Sofie played a handful of games, really insignifigant in the grand scheme of things. Radke is a four year, and much more of an impact player. If you want to split hairs and call me a hypocrite I'm fine with that(8 pages of slammin' Radke and Sopfie is the best you can do, laughable.) You still are out of touch with what goes on with this team.

The problem w/ boards like this is fans don't have the where with all or character of what it takes to be an athlete.

Wow! Who's belittling who! Just because you happened to have played and coached hockey doesn't mean YOU have the character to be an athlete! Making statements like this about fans on this board indicates to me that your character is lacking!

Just because you pay the $28.00 to watch or DirectTV from across the country, doesn't give you the right to belittle a player.

I have made no belittling comments about Radke. In fact, I thanked someone for all their good comments about him. This is a fan board and the members have a right to say good AND bad about a player as they have the same right to their opinion as a 'coach and player' who posts here has.

Maybe you should tell this stuff to Kyle Radke's face. Maybe the tone of the bashing would change dramatically.

What stuff? Show me where I bashed him. I bashed YOU and I have no problem telling YOU anything to your face.

But no one should have the right to bash him for (8) pages.

Yes they do. You and I may not like it but yes they do.

Kyle Radke is an enforcer. This means he's physical, gritty and ready to protect anyone of his teammates. Every team has enforcers. Joe Finley is an enforcer. If a team is going to mess w/ Duncs, Osh or the young guns you are going to pay the price.

I agree with this.

If I were to go onto a law board or an computer tech board, I wouldn't start bashing the public not knowing what it takes to be in that profession.

That's your right. But if I disagree with something on a law board or computer tech board AND I'm a member of that board, I'm going to post it. You don't have to like it.

I've been part of many championship teams in my playing and coaching days.

Big deal. People on this board have been part of 'coaching' young people in their roles as parents, educators, health care providers, volunteers, etc. They know what it takes to build a 'champion'. They're not all athletes but they are part of our future. For you to degrade any fan because they may not have your experience, makes you small, IMHO.

Humiliation in the public eye is not the solution.

I agree. But this is a fan based board and not everyone agrees with everyone even though we may all cheer for the same team.

I have problems when the theme and tone is here just to degrade a kid.

I don't believe everyone on this board who does not believe Radke is playing well is voicing this opinion in order to 'degrade' him. It's part and parcel of being a 'public figure'. But I do believe you hold yourself up to a 'higher level' than the rest of the members of this forum because you are a self proclaimed coach and player of championship stock, to which I say, pfffft.

When did this issue become a pissing match. Sioux-CIA, these comments weren't directed at you. I made comments to the poster who called me out in a rather unprofessional manner w/ vulgarity and reference to a man's privates.

I don't post on this board usually. Only when I feel the public is taking "pot shots" at these kids. Yes, they are in the public's eye.

This site is to talk about the team. When people go overboard about a player it's useless.

If you want to bash me you can PM me.

Wow! Who's belittling who! Just because you happened to have played and coached hockey doesn't mean YOU have the character to be an athlete! Making statements like this about fans on this board indicates to me that your character is lacking!

I have made no belittling comments about Radke. In fact, I thanked someone for all their good comments about him. This is a fan board and the members have a right to say good AND bad about a player as they have the same right to their opinion as a 'coach and player' who posts here has.

What stuff? Show me where I bashed him. I bashed YOU and I have no problem telling YOU anything to your face.

Yes they do. You and I may not like it but yes they do.

I agree with this.

That's your right. But if I disagree with something on a law board or computer tech board AND I'm a member of that board, I'm going to post it. You don't have to like it.

Big deal. People on this board have been part of 'coaching' young people in their roles as parents, educators, health care providers, volunteers, etc. They know what it takes to build a 'champion'. They're not all athletes but they are part of our future. For you to degrade any fan because they may not have your experience, makes you small, IMHO.

I agree. But this is a fan based board and not everyone agrees with everyone even though we may all cheer for the same team.

I don't believe everyone on this board who does not believe Radke is playing well is voicing this opinion in order to 'degrade' him. It's part and parcel of being a 'public figure'. But I do believe you hold yourself up to a 'higher level' than the rest of the members of this forum because you are a self proclaimed coach and player of championship stock, to which I say, pfffft.

no you won't. say Hi next time! I'd love to chat!!

I don't like what some people post but I don't, at least not intentionally, disrespect their right to their opinion. A poster responded, inappropriately IMHO, to a post of yours. I had the same reaction to "How many of you guys have worn a sweater in either high school, juniors or college hockey? Then you shouldn

How do we define this "grit"? Is it defined by taking yourself out of the play trying to fight someone? I guess I'm a little in the dark here but this is the very "talent" we've been debating; the very talent that Radke doesn't have. He will continue to take dumb penalties, despite how much anyone will attempt to beat it into his head. As I have said before, I would LOVE to see him succeed, but when a player starts not going on trips and dressing only one of two home games his senior year, I think the coaches have realized this as well. Can't we just quit using the word grit because no one seems to know what the hell it is and I'd love to see you define, my good sir. PCM, for a guy who is supposed to be a hockey mind you are really burying your credibility.

haah haha thats funny ???

you wouldnt know what "grit" is if it got in your face?

(i know that from a personally, im not just running my mouf"

and calling Triouxp a fairweather fan?? :silly::lol:

I don't like what some people post but I don't, at least not intentionally, disrespect their right to their opinion. A poster responded, inappropriately IMHO, to a post of yours. I had the same reaction to "How many of you guys have worn a sweater in either high school, juniors or college hockey? Then you shouldn

Big Fella. Relax. I'm not degrading anyone just simply don't think bashing Kyle Radke is really worth it at this point of the season. You people bashed Brian Lee horribly.

Of course this is a fan board. But almost every subject on this board is seeing the glass half empty. Lighten up garske. I in no way will come on this board and say I'm the "super fan" of all threads but I will say that Kyle Radke is a good hockey player.

What a horrible quote. I'm the furthest thing from a Gopher fan. Trust me. You get a chance to see a byproduct every night.

I had a successful hockey playing & coaching career. Was I a star?

You're a greedy, front runner who has never laced them up. You have no idea what it takes to build a championship caliber organization. It takes integrity and honor to wear a sweater. You don't have either by the way you talk and present yourself.

Here's an adage some people live by and so should you, "Thou shall not criticize thy neighbor until I've walked one mile in his moccasins."

It wasn't my intention to degrade anyone just simply get off

Coach Captain Amazing,

First of all, I apologize for the graphic language, I was merely speaking in terms I thought you would best understand.

mygarske:

Thanks for the response. I'll take your comments in stride. This board is sure heating up. Can't believe how jacked up people get. I told this sioux-cia as well. I won't sit here and let people bash the kids.

Done commenting on this subject.

Wow, what a soap opera. Looking forward to seeing some of you at REA this weekend!!

Yes I agree... And I'll be at the games!

On the subject of this thread, I will say this: Radke's a good hockey player, there are just some on the team who have apparently earned their spot more than him.

But this team is about the TEAM.... GO SIOUX!!! ???