SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Tigers

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweeney proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that he has NO social life. He just rattled off Joe Friday's badge number from Dragnet. Dude, get laid. :D

I saw Sweeney in Dagwoods a fair amount of times when I lived in GF. Never saw him with a girl....but I saw him out! :lol:

I was just gonna say Duncan probably deserves POG and Sweeney made it official, but I think JPL deserves a lot of credit too. CC has a couple of early opportunities on odd man rushes and he easily turned them aside. We dominated the first period, but actually got outshot. Phil had a big hand in that. Last year, one of those probably turns into a goal for CC and the whole complexion of the game changes.

What a great complete game!! You could tell the boys came to play, just over a minute left to play and Oshie in front of the net taking guys down for Lammy.

Vandevelde is a GREAT fit on that top line with Oshie and Duncan. Wow! They were all over CC in all three zones and with the exception of the last 5 minutes, they didn't get beat to the puck in the corners. Full team effort from everyone! This is just great to see these guys clicking so well this early in the season!! Just keep rolling boys!!!