SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Tigers

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just broke that goalie's will to play with that goal! It looked like a practice game with your kid brother on the back pond. You're going to score on him, you just don't want make the kid feel too bad.

:crazy: Like he was ready to skate out of the goal so he didn't get hit by the puck!

4-1 Sioux 2nd intermission.

We've really played very well. Our D has gotten caught cheating up on the play a few times, giving CC a couple of odd man rushes the other way, but when they've stayed home, the D has been great.

I think this is an even more impressive performance thus far than the MSU game. I know that was 6-0, but through 2 periods, we've dominated in all aspects of play. However, 40 minutes does not a hockey game make. We've still got 1 more to play, so I hope we play disciplined UND hockey!

4-1 Sioux 2nd intermission.

We've really played very well. Our D has gotten caught cheating up on the play a few times, giving CC a couple of odd man rushes the other way, but when they've stayed home, the D has been great.

I think this is an even more impressive performance thus far than the MSU game. I know that was 6-0, but through 2 periods, we've dominated in all aspects of play. However, 40 minutes does not a hockey game make. We've still got 1 more to play, so I hope we play disciplined UND hockey!

Don't have to fight to get to the net like we had to last weekend or against Michigan State. CC plays run and gun with us. Makes it so much more enjoyable for fans!

Anyone going to Wisconsin? There are still grouped tickets available for Friday but only singles for Saturday. I plan on going to Saturday for sure but Friday is still up in the air? Anyone from the cities going?

I was going to, but now my brother and cousin are visiting. Our goal is to out drink Wisconsin.

CC is really good up front and is going to win a lot of games this year. Walski can really fly and I could see him ending up on an all-league team; UAA must be PO'd that he left.

CC has had a lot of odd-man rushes, especially in the first, and the Sioux goalie has been the biggest difference in the game.

Anyone going to Wisconsin? There are still grouped tickets available for Friday but only singles for Saturday. I plan on going to Saturday for sure but Friday is still up in the air? Anyone from the cities going?

I'd really like to but my sisters are throwing me a baby shower on Sat-guess I should have insisted it be on the Sioux's off weekend.