SiouxSports.com Forum

Anybody making the trip to Duluth

knowledge

$$$$$$$$$$$ ! :huh::)

It's only $35 to go with Sioux Crew.... It's a really good deal that includes transportation to and from Duluth on a coach bus, food and beverages on the bus, a ticket to the game, and a super sweet shirt (black long sleeve with green and white writing) And it'll be lots of fun!!

Money can't be that big of an issue, this is cheap!

It's only $35 to go with Sioux Crew.... It's a really good deal that includes transportation to and from Duluth on a coach bus, food and beverages on the bus, a ticket to the game, and a super sweet shirt (black long sleeve with green and white writing) And it'll be lots of fun!!

Can I get one of those shirts since I'm taking one for the team and going to Tech with you? :)

Come on! With Sioux Crew going and a large number of Sioux fans expected, nobody has a pregame meeting spot in mind? The most fun I've had at UND events in the past are alumni parties before big games. Anybody know Duluth? Any bars/restaurants near the stadium?

To answer your questions: No and No. The stadium itself is in residential-type area on campus, it's just off of Woodland Ave. The only restaurant/bar I can think of that's near-by is called Bulldog's(?)...Haven't been there yet so I can't tell you much. Your best bet and closest spot is downtown(go figure). It's only about 2-3 miles from the stadium and you have Grandma's Restaurants, Old Chicago, Green Mill, Hell's Kitchen.

Anybody know Duluth? Any bars/restaurants near the stadium?

As someone said there is one place near the stadium to get a beer. Bulldog Pizza and Grill located in the Mount Royal center off Woodland Ave. It's not a bar though - it's a family restaurant. The closest place would be down the hill off 21st where The Reef bar is and Blackwoods Bar and Grill. The Reef is a classic bar, Blackwoods is nicer but has decent prices on booze though food is pricey. Oh yeah and no food at the Reef. Basically there is nowhere to eat or drink near campus. Hooray for bad city planning. Enjoy your trip. Hope to see tDogs keep it competitive but not betting on it.

There is an Arby's, Subway and Erberts and Gerberts near campus but you're probably not looking for those type places. :crazy:

As someone said there is one place near the stadium to get a beer. Bulldog Pizza and Grill located in the Mount Royal center off Woodland Ave. It's not a bar though - it's a family restaurant. The closest place would be down the hill off 21st where The Reef bar is and Blackwoods Bar and Grill. The Reef is a classic bar, Blackwoods is nicer but has decent prices on booze though food is pricey. Oh yeah and no food at the Reef. Basically there is nowhere to eat or drink near campus. Hooray for bad city planning. Enjoy your trip. Hope to see tDogs keep it competitive but not betting on it.

There is an Arby's, Subway and Erberts and Gerberts near campus but you're probably not looking for those type places. :crazy:

Thanks for the feedback!