SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BISON Game Thread

AZSIOUX

Wow... the disclaimer was in all caps. ALL goalies are "#1" goalies before they lose their job. I just said that I am glad to be able to see our other goalies during this game since we may not in the future and that "if anything, goaltending will be the problem for the Sioux this year" not that Lammy is not good. Seriously, if you had to predict a weakness on our team: OFFENSE - DEFENSE - GOALTENDING, which one would you pick?

:silly:

i guess i wouldnt use the word weakness for this team. dont see it but if anyting i would say scoring depth overall as we have juniors and freshman that will need to step up to help out. phil he was very very solid for the sioux last year. he knows what he needs to do and its very important to our team. so far so good overall for the sioux tonight! malone is playing a nice physical game and frattin is gona have a hell of a year if he gets that top line spot!!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and he sucked but sh$# happens. im not gona say phil needs to prove his worth at all, he has done that. its his team

That would be "The Ostrich Technique" of goalie fan support...

:silly:

Relax!!!!

Just want to see all the kids play... :p

frattin is gona have a hell of a year if he gets that top line spot!!

Anyone whose on that line will have a great year! I wouldn't mind seeing Trupp on that line, just to see how he does. That kid has hustle, which is what you need for that line. Frattin has definitely had some nice scoring opportunities thus far, and he's doing fine, I just like to see different line combinations to see how they work out.

I am afraid to ask,but..... Working the gundog???

It's been rather humid and or with heavy rain all weekend, and my Vizsla (a breed of upland pointer) needs to run. A lot. So when it cooled off this evening, I took him out to a cattail laiden swamp to tire him out

Pheasant season is right around the corner out here.

I must admit, I've been pretty impressed with video tonight. I don't think there's been any delays yet. Wonder why there's so many problems with football.

I've been thinking the same thing. Maybe I won't ask for my money back. Yet.