SiouxSports.com Forum

Back from Mariucci practice

01grad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only five other Sioux fans watched practice today.  Bochenski's Mom was there and man does she look good!  Lucia watched and looked scared for great reason.  David Hale looked right on each play and didn't look sluggish at all.  Bochenski, Parise and Massen were together.  Can't remember the other lines but I am sure you all would be able to figure them out.  I don't think they have changed much, just the two Hales together on D.  The only two goalies that dressed were Brandt who looked good and Siembida who let in about 5 in a row at one point.  Watched Kunitz for a little while and then talked to Chris and Kevin who were watching them and they said they looked like a good team.  It sounds like we aren't looking ahead to the gophers, which is a positive sign.  Hopefully the game will come through on television for those of you who aren't going.  I suggest that you go try to scalp because some fans might sell their tickets for the afternoon game that just want to go at night.  LET'S GO SIOUX!!!

i dunno about bochenski's mom :D ...but his sister was adorable :D she was talkin to me a little bit

nice to see david hale practicing - glad he's back. i thought it was notermann with bochenski and parise and not massen.

and maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but did i see CANADY win theshootout? :D

01grad - where were you sitting? i was standing right behind the bench, talking to virg

Not to knock you ~SiouxHockeyLover~, but I think your name should really be SiouxHockeyPlayerLover because you sound like a typical jersey chaser like the ones I used to know up at school. It's not bad or anything because every girl is this way. I just enjoy watching them play and it was fun living with them in Walsh hall 3 years ago. It was fun partying with them because they would get any girls they wanted back to our places to party. I know a lot of inside dirt about the seniors this year and players before them, but don't feel it is my place to expose this because they guys deserve their own privacy in certain matters. (Especially Ryan Hale and Mike Commodore) But I will never tell. One cool thing about Ryan Bayda's Mom was that she took a picture of some friends and I at the old rink with a banner and she blew the picture up and wrapped it and gave it to us as a gift. Ryan Bayda doesn't have any dirt behind his name at UND as well as the Panzers that I know of. These were decent guys and I wish more were like them off the ice, but man I would live the same way as the others if I had an opportunity to have anything I wanted. That's probably why our recruiting is so good, they hear the stories about winning chamipionships and getting free cases of beer right when they land and everything else they want.