SiouxSports.com Forum

Back from Mariucci practice

01grad

Only five other Sioux fans watched practice today. Bochenski's Mom was there and man does she look good! Lucia watched and looked scared for great reason. David Hale looked right on each play and didn't look sluggish at all. Bochenski, Parise and Massen or Notterman? were together. Can't remember the other lines but I am sure you all would be able to figure them out. I don't think they have changed much, just the two Hales together on D. The only two goalies that dressed were Brandt who looked good and Siembida who let in about 5 in a row at one point. Watched Kunitz for a little while and then talked to Chris and Kevin who were watching them and they said they looked like a good team. It sounds like we aren't looking ahead to the gophers, which is a positive sign. Hopefully the game will come through on television for those of you who aren't going. I suggest that you go try to scalp because some fans might sell their tickets for the afternoon game that just want to go at night. LET'S GO SIOUX!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAM---Hey I'm just telling it like I saw. If you are questioning my faith and support in the team, where were you today? I am a teacher and left on my prep and am now back at school to coach. Everything can't be candy-painted and positive especially if you have coached before you would know. Haven't you ever seen or heard Blais' post game comments? You have to be critical and take a realistic view. I don't want to start an arguement with you because it isn't worth it, we both cheer for the same team. GO SIOUX!!!

That's awesome! I can't wait for Friday's game! I am really pumped! I know the team has what it takes to beat Ferris State. I wish it was on TV, but what are you going to do about it? At least we will get to see some of the game on FSN if they air it after Nascar.

I suggest that you go try to scalp because some fans might sell their tickets for the afternoon game that just want to go at night. LET'S GO SIOUX!!!

No matter what the "Gopher Crowd" says... they're scared shitless to play us. We have to be the last team that Don Corleone...I mean DON LUCIA

You won't beable just to buy a ticket for 1 game. The one ticket is for both games.

As for being Scared, I dont think the Gophers are afraid of anyone right now. They are play there best hockey at the right time.

I have a new Ford and I am on my third transmission and I just hit the 15,000 mile mark so I wouldn't say they absolutely rule but then again I don't have a Calvin sticker on my truck peeing on a chevy. Not my style. 01 I like how you not only give a hockey report but you throw a hot girl report in also. Sometimes when you are watching a game you just give up on the team and look to see how many attractive girls you can find.

FORDS RULE

Yes Rock...Fords do, in fact, rule.

Now it goes against all my better judgment to communicate with you directly because I know you're just playing a character, but I'll play along this afternoon. If you're really headed down to the Cities -- I assume to watch the Sioux game -- why don't you tell us where you're seats are so we can all stop by and say hi.