SiouxSports.com Forum

Back from Mariucci practice

01grad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to knock you ~SiouxHockeyLover~, but I think your name should really be SiouxHockeyPlayerLover because you sound like a typical jersey chaser like the ones I used to know up at school. It's not bad or anything because every girl is this way.

Excuse me, not EVERY girl.

.... I should be castrated ....

By the strict definition of the Cambridge dictionary (castrate: to remove the testicles of a male animal or human), that would be most impossible based on recent photographic evidence.

Apparently an equivalent, or possibly more harsh, penalty would be withhold said alcoholic beverages. :D

~SiouxHockeyLover~, i found it...let me know what you'd like me to do with it

Can you email me the pic? That would be great! What do you mean by I should be ~SiouxHockeyPlayerLover~? Spiewak is a good player and that is a good pic, thats why I want you to send it to me. I'm not gunna like drool over it or somethin! I don't go to games just to see the guys, I go to watch them win!! And what do you mean by they have dirt behind their name?? I think I know what you're talking about but I'm not sure.