SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Gophers Tickets Available Now

LeftyZL

I know I should have put this under the tickets section, but I figured it would get more looks here.

Tickets for the UND-Gopher series in Minneapolis in February went on sale yesterday(9/15). So far, Saturday is already sold out. Get your tickets soon while you still can.

We purchased SRO tickets when they went on sale yesterday. We may have extra as the result of computer confusion. If so I will post on ticket section.

At this point we have 16 for each night and may only need 9.

We purchased SRO tickets when they went on sale yesterday. We may have extra as the result of computer confusion. If so I will post on ticket section.

nice work, those extra 7 will get used by sioux fans for sure if you did get them!!! i love just being there anyways at the ucci when the sioux play. good times

I would be interested in 2 tickets for each night if you still have them.

Got two for both games - SRO

I was camping north of Stillwater - no cell service available - so I drove into town, was on hold for 32 minutes but finally got them. I was on my way back to camp while on hold knowing that I would lose the signal any minute. Thought oh well - I'll just watch the games on TV but then decided that I could not miss these games in person (I've been there for the last 4-5 years) so I pulled over in a rest area and waited until I got through. She said the North Dakota tickets were going fast and there was only one seated ticket available for Friday's game - this was at about 9:40AM on Saturday.

SRO are just fine for me though you have to get there when the doors open to get a good "seat" at the John. You can't leave your spot anytime all night either as some goof will take it - the standing spots are not numbered anylonger. I have to believe that they over sell these games too as it gets to be 3-4 deep on the rail with goofs. Until half-way through the 3rd period that is - that is when they all start to leave.

• 4 weeks later...
I know I should have put this under the tickets section, but I figured it would get more looks here.

Tickets for the UND-Gopher series in Minneapolis in February went on sale yesterday(9/15). So far, Saturday is already sold out. Get your tickets soon while you still can.

Interested in 2 tickets for both nights. I moved to MPLS last year. Call Sheryl @ 218-779-8119.