SiouxSports.com Forum

Great deals on Sioux gear/clothing

markwojo

Hi...I'm a long time lurker/reader (I'm a fan of another WCHA team, but do enjoy the knowledge gained by reading through this forum). I ran across some good deals on the hockeygiant.com weekly specials that I thought Sioux fans would enjoy, so I figured I would sign up and pass on the knowledge as a thank you for reading this board.

deals

Now that I've signed up for posting privledges, I might be tempted to join the fray and post oncce in a while.

You work for hockeygiant.com, you're a fan of "another WCHA team", and your link doesn't work. Welcome to the frey!!! :sad:

Thanks for the warm welcome. No I don't work for hockeygiant and I could give a rip if you don't spend a cent there as I to this point never have either. When they get some Badger stuff in the weekly specials, I probably will spend a little money with them. Sorry on the link (first post and I must be a little slow to be a Badger fan anyways...right :D )...here's the web address for the specials http://www.hockeygiant.com/this-week-s-specials.html

Only catch is the ten dollars for shipping on a 7 dollar shirt :sad:

But im a poor college student who just spent $500 on books!!! :D

what do you expect 2.00 shipping :D

screw books, i never used half of mine so ened up not buying half y last 2 years and wala, you have a few hundo for some stuff we wont talk about :0

Did anyone else order the wind jacket, or anything else, and then get an email saying it was out of stock? Weird thing is that my order shipped on Friday and then yesterday I got an email about it. :blush:

I ordered the sweatshirt and the wind jacket last wednesday afternoon and they were at my house the next day.

Seems weird because I ordered the jacket pretty quickly after seeing this post and the jacket remained on the website for awhile after I ordered it, so it seems like they should have still had a number of them left when I ordered mine.

the sweatshirts never came with my stuff, they were backordered but then called and they didnt even refund me, i said put the damn money back on my card and he goes oh i though you would like to spend the 25.00 on our site, hell no smokey, you dont have any iventory left :blush:

the sweatshirts never came with my stuff, they were backordered but then called and they didnt even refund me, i said put the damn money back on my card and he goes oh i though you would like to spend the 25.00 on our site, hell no smokey, you dont have any iventory left :blush:

Yeah, I asked for a refund today too. I'm not sure how hopeful I am that it will happen though as the guy I talked to about it sounded about like he'd get the refund done about the same time he got his next prostate exam.