Thoroughbred racing;

Watching my speedometer bury itself past 160 mph;

Holland & Holland shotguns bought at auction for pennies on the dollar;

Cuban cigars;

Long weekend trips to Vegas;

Crushing my opponents in business;

Going to/from NYC in the company jet.

My family

The University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux.

My job.

My friends.

Playing softball and hockey.

Laughing uncontrollably.

A sunny day with the moonroof open and something by Sheryl Crow so loud that the speakers are about to blow out.

Tom T. Hall :silly:

I love little baby ducks, old pick-up trucks, slow-moving trains, and rain

I love little country streams, sleep without dreams, sunday school in may and hay

And I love you too

I love leaves in the wind, pictures of my friends, birds in the world, and squirrels

I love coffee in a cup, little fuzzy pups, bourbon in a glass, and grass and I love you too

I love honest open smiles, kisses from a child, tomatoes on the vine, and onions

I love winners when they cry, losers when they try, music when its good, and life

And I love you too

The University of North Dakota....road trips to Sioux hockey and football with friends and family....home hockey and football games with friends and family....XM Radio....family....my cat....college football on campus on a mid-October day....South Park reruns....70's pop music....70's funk music....80's hairband music....country music about drinking and carrying on....smooth jazz....my Acura TL....karaoke....spicy bloody marys....Grain Belt Premium....my jacuzzi tub....self employment and the freedom it brings....Orange County, CA....thundershowers....spring water....helping clients....gadgets....no limit hold 'em....Farrelly brothers' movies....the Minnesota Twins....the WCHA Final Five....the Frozen Four....real estate that goes up....my iPod....live music....grinders....Happy Joe's pizza sauce....Culver's....Chipotle burritos....the Mexican omlette at I-29 cafe....Siouxsports.com....a good book....Rainy Lake....slow moving trains....onions....squirrels....grass....little baby ducks....old pick-up trucks....

I'll start with the obvious...

- FIGHTING SIOUX ATHLETICS

- Flying

- Lambeau Field

- Brett Favre and the Green Bay Packers :silly:

- Travelling with my family

- Free movies

Pretty much all that, and brats.....mmmm.....

-Badger football/basketball (I hate badger hockey, so no worries)

-Golf (i should also post this in the hated thread, hehe)