SiouxSports.com Forum

Memorial Day weekend and this Sucks

Goon

This weekend's weather is very depressing. First weekend of the year and Hugos is packed, it should be empty. It should be empty and people should be teeing it up and water sking. Funny thing is called King's Walk and they are still open. Buddies still want to go golfing. Crack out the rain gear. I keep waiting for this global warming that every one is talking about.

Races got cancelled last night I ended up going to Spiderman I will warn yall right now that movie is horrible.

This weekend is depressing. First weekend of the year and Hugos is packed. It should be empty and people should be teeing it up and water sking.

Funny thing is called King's Walk and they are still open. Buddies still want to go. Crack out the rain gear.

Sunny and no wind in western ND, going to get into the high 60's, I'd guess. You'll have a perfect golf day tomorrow.

Sunny and no wind in western ND, going to get into the high 60's, I'd guess. You'll have a perfect golf day tomorrow.

Actually looks like the rain is on its way out, hopefully. I just hope it doesn't rain too much because the Pheasants are going to be or should be raising youngsters soon.

I thought I heard something on the radio the other day about a few moments to remember our fellow americans that have and continue to fight for our freedom.

On Monday at 3:00 pm, all radio stations are playing Taps, and are asking everyone to tune in and take a moment to thank those that have fought for us.

Did anyone else hear about this?

I'd go play Kings Walk with ya Goon....but just to warn you, I play the gold tees there...hehe.

Your better than me. I play the Blues and Whites. We managed to play four holes before we got rained out.