SiouxSports.com Forum

Jersey Auction

micky981

The auction this year involves game worn black jerseys and some game used skates. This is the only place to get your hands on one of the jerseys. The website is www.fightingsiouxhockey.net Go there to bid on some great fighting sioux apparel

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The auction this year involves game worn black jerseys and some game used skates. This is the only place to get your hands on one of the jerseys. The website is www.fightingsiouxhockey.net Go there to bid on some great fighting sioux apparel

If I get Chorney's game worn skates, can I break ankles too (not my own)? :silly:

on average what have these gone for in the past ?

depending on the player, they will range between 400 and 1500 maybe higher for jt,osh and the hobey baker himself.....also these are a rare jersey used only 1 year but the big extra is the frozen 4 patch being worn in the frozen 4....

If you want any one of the DOT line's jersey's expect to pay big. $1500-$2000 range. Talked to a guy who bought a Prpch jersey for over $2000 so you can about imagine what a Toew's might go for. Plus, as AZ said, this is a rare jersey, only being worn one year and with the FF patch on it. Dig deep if you want one of these.

Can you buy one of those Jerseys - Not Game worn ?

Do you think they will sell them at the Sioux Shop or somewhere else soon ?

no they dont sell them yet..not sure if they ever will so this akes these pretty rare

I'd really like one of these Jersey's with the Sioux Logo - Game worn would be ok at $200 :silly:

what do you think one would cost like other New Sioux Jerseys

You would think someone would order some if they can get them still :silly:

Would'nt you think they would want to keep them (or don't they have the option ?)

I'd really like one of these Jersey's with the Sioux Logo - Game worn would be ok at $200 :silly:

what do you think one would cost like other New Sioux Jerseys

You would think someone would order some if they can get them still :silly:

Would'nt you think they would want to keep them (or don't they have the option ?)

i think it was a test run by nike on the jerseys. you cant order them or get them anywhere. just not available. who knows if nike will continue these or not. and seniors and so forth probably got the option to keep a green or white. not these obviously. there will be another auction later in the summer, not sure what other jerseys that will be though.

I KNEW this was going to happen. I won a Matt Smaby Springfield Falcons jersey yesterday. I almost didn't bid on it because I figured this auction was coming. DAMNIT! :silly:

nice i saw that...sweet pick up

If you want any one of the DOT line's jersey's expect to pay big. $1500-$2000 range. Talked to a guy who bought a Prpch jersey for over $2000 so you can about imagine what a Toew's might go for. Plus, as AZ said, this is a rare jersey, only being worn one year and with the FF patch on it. Dig deep if you want one of these.

I paid between $650 to $800. for the three Prp jerseys I have. :silly: One has the 2004-2005 Frozen Four patch on it. Fan that I am of Prp, I don't think I could have paid $2000. for any one of his jerseys. But, I do have to admit, I was in Marina del Rey during the auction that THETRIOUXPER mentions above. :silly:

I paid between $650 to $800. for the three Prp jerseys I have. :silly: One has the 2004-2005 Frozen Four patch on it. Fan that I am of Prp, I don't think I could have paid $2000. for anyone of his jerseys. But, I do have to admit, I was in Marina del Rey during the auction that THETRIOUXPER mentions above. :silly:

You got one hell of a deal on those if you only paid $600-$800. I've paid a hell of alot more than that for a jersey, and almost cost my relationship with Ms. Triouxper.

In my neverending quest to ask things that ultimately really don't matter why isn't this auction of fightingsioux.com? This way all the proceeds go to the hockey team instead of the athletic department at large? Also how come only these jerseys are being auctioned and the regular jerseys aren't?

In my neverending quest to ask things that ultimately really don't matter why isn't this auction of fightingsioux.com? This way all the proceeds go to the hockey team instead of the athletic department at large? Also how come only these jerseys are being auctioned and the regular jerseys aren't?

there will be another auction later in the summer, not sure which other jerseys will be auctioned but there will be another. i was wondering on that website as well? hmm

Couple of questions: One are they going to get to wear these jerseys again next year.

and two, this one is way off topic, i heard the nhl teams are all in new jerseys next year. anyone know the answers to these and if the nhl rumor is true is there any place i can go to see them.

Couple of questions: One are they going to get to wear these jerseys again next year.

and two, this one is way off topic, i heard the nhl teams are all in new jerseys next year. anyone know the answers to these and if the nhl rumor is true is there any place i can go to see them.

dont know if nike will use these again..guess we will have to wait on that and yes the nhl has been wanting to go to the reebok streamline fit just like the nikes but im not sure if they are changing this coming year or soon after that.

The NHL is moving to the streamlined jerseys starting next year. Most if not all the jerseys should be premiered at the Draft I believe. They better not change the traditional design of some of the jerseys (Pretty much the Original Six) or the NHL will have once against shot themselves in the foot. They shouldn't need to change the design since older jerseys (50's-70's) were much smaller/slimmer. But you never know with some of the idiots who are in charge.