SiouxSports.com Forum

HOCKEYTOWN USA CELEBRITY GOLF TOURNAMENT

THETRIOUXPER

Haha, I'd like to carpool up there in case I get lost. Never been up to Warroad or anywhere close to there. Also, I have 2 jobs, granted one IS at the Golf Center. Hehe.

Follow your nose. The smell of petunias will guide you there. Roseau has them too, just keep going!

Otherwise...north on interstate. east at Drayton. Hang a left in Greenbush and stay to your right at Badger. Then the petunias will get you there. :blush:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Follow your nose. The smell of petunias will guide you there. Roseau has them too, just keep going!

Otherwise...north on interstate. east at Drayton. Hang a left in Greenbush and stay to your right at Badger. Then the petunias will get you there. :blush:

Your directions are right on, it's very easy to find. I'm definitely going, I'm not sure if I'm golfing, but I'm going. Where else will you get the opportunity to golf with as many big names as they are going to have. Plus, the DOT boys together one last time. The first and latest Hobey winner's. Get there, and bring your camera's, there will be plenty of photo opportunities. Don't let the fact that you don't have a foursome assembled, or that you've never been to Warroad hold you back. There will be plenty of people looking to be put in the field. If you are a fan of Sioux Hockey, or just hockey, or just a sports fan, get to Warroad next Saturday. You won't be disappointed.

Those of you that go, PLEASE, take lots of pictures and post them here so I can steal, copy, hum, er, see them! Thanks in advance!!!

If I could have scheduled my short trip home for that week end, I would have. My bff's live on the bank of the Rainy River and staying with them and playing golf with the 'celebs' would have been fastastic!!

Lets get signed up for this SIOUX fans and if you know of others outise this site that would want to play as well, spread the word!

The list of former and current players is amazing, heck you could fill an entire NHL team with this field!

GO SIOUX and props to Tim Oshie and staff for ogranizing this great event for a great cause!!

LETS GET SIGNED UP FOR THIS SIOUX FANS AND IF YOU KNOW OF OTHERS OUTSIDE THIS SITE THAT WOULD WANT TO PLAY AS WELL SPREAD THE WORD!!

THE LIST OF FORMER AND CURRENT PLAYERS IS AMAZING, HECK YOU COULD FILL A ENTIRE NHL TEAM WITH THE FIELD!!

GO SIOUX AND PROPS TO TIM OSHIE FOR ORGANIZING THIS EVENT!!

No need to shout....take off the caps lock

I am pretty sure that T.C. Oshie (Tournament Chair Tim) is going to be on KFAN for an hour or so today on Tim Hennessey's show to discuss this event, and I well suspect hockey in general. Not sure of the time, or where KFAN is found on your radio dial in the NW Minnesota and Greater North Dakota areas.

He's on right now with Hennesey, I think they said until 9:00.

Keep the calls and registrations going up here at the 2007 Hockeytown USA Celebrity Golf Tournament. We are accepting golfers up until the day of the event.

More information is forthcoming on the Clear Channel Group of radio stations in the Grand Cities as well as the GF Herald.

Don't hesitate to get a group of 2, 3, or 4 together for the event. Call if even a single registration.

Call 701.330.0883 for all details.

Here is hoping that everyone planning to take in this event has a great time for a fine cause.

Travel safely. See the golf ball, be the golf ball. See the fish hook, be the fish hook. See the food.

Be the food. See the beverage. Be the beverage. See the auction items, buy the auction items.

Bid up the price of them real high. For the kids.

We are off to da Rockies.

WOW......so I just noticed what i typed right now. I hope you all realize i meant LIVE less than a minute away :D maybe for that i'll just have to withold my pictures and u'll all have to wait another day or so for someone else to post them :D

:sad: nice catch...dont worry, i have about 4 or 5 f ups on this board, pretty good ones at that :0

WOW......so I just noticed what i typed right now. I hope you all realize i meant LIVE less than a minute away :D maybe for that i'll just have to withold my pictures and u'll all have to wait another day or so for someone else to post them :D

I was looking forward to the pics after your original post :sad:

Just got back from the tourney. For all that missed out, it was a blast. Lots of good golf, great faces, awesome food and just an overall perfect day. The only disappointing side was lack of support from our community. There were many fans there, but there was room for lots more. The $125 was WELL worth it. Next year it better be packed!

Maybe I'll post a picture or two tomorrow.

Just got back from the tourney. For all that missed out, it was a blast. Lots of good golf, great faces, awesome food and just an overall perfect day. The only disappointing side was lack of support from our community. There were many fans there, but there was room for lots more. The $125 was WELL worth it. Next year it better be packed!

Maybe I'll post a picture or two tomorrow.

Who did you golf with?