SiouxSports.com Forum

Calling All Wannabe Bloggers

DI IN FARGO

I'm looking for 3 or 4 representatives from UND's fan base who'd like to become regular contributors to the new BSNBlog at http://www.bisonsports.net/bsnblog/index.php/all so if your interested pm me here or over at bisonsports.net

Looking forward to hearing from some of you. It's your chance to represent UND on the blog. Will be getting representatives from each of the other Great West and also Gateway schools. Should be a great time. See you there.

If you have questions go to the blog and email me. Not looking for Smack here either folks. Thanks

:D

:glare:

Folks, just to make this clear. I'm not wanting to turn this into a UND vs NDSU or any other school thing. I know there will be some of that it's unavoidable but for the most part it can be an enjoyable site if we want it to be. So far Shawn-O and 1 other Sioux fan have signed up. I'd like to get a couple more. This will be a section of the site for UND bloggers. Each University in the Great West as well as the Gateway will have bloggers. So you see it's not going to be a smack fest but a Fan's opportunity to blog and represent each university. So lets have some fun with this I welcome all Sioux fans to at least give it a chance. You might just like it. :lol:

This sounds like it could be fun! What all would I have to do if I said I'm in??

Hi Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

Just want to get some regular contributors to the blog from each University. I don't want this to become a job for everybody but moreso to be fun. You could write about anything you want regarding UND or any other school if your so inclined. It doesn't have to be about sports either but of course that's going to be the primary topic for each university. If your interested go over and register and I can set you up. Let me know if your up for it and It would be great to have you on board. Shawn-O and one other UND fan have offered so with you that would make 3.

Let me know.

BB.

Hi Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

Just want to get some regular contributors to the blog from each University. I don't want this to become a job for everybody but moreso to be fun. You could write about anything you want regarding UND or any other school if your so inclined. It doesn't have to be about sports either but of course that's going to be the primary topic for each university. If your interested go over and register and I can set you up. Let me know if your up for it and It would be great to have you on board. Shawn-O and one other UND fan have offered so with you that would make 3.

Let me know.

BB.

Oh sweet, count me in, sounds like fun! But I'm going to bed since I work in less than 7 hours, so I'll go sign up in the morning while I'm at work haha! :glare:

Folks, just to make this clear. I'm not wanting to turn this into a UND vs NDSU or any other school thing.

Who's doing that? I just thought proudsioux's response was funny. Lighten up, Francis. :glare:

This is an interesting question -- is there demand for SiouxSports.com-hosted blogging? (Sioux-specific only, I mean, not trying to steal "di in fargo"s thunder :glare: ).

Though trivial to implement on my end, I've always assumed that the ease and availability of platforms like Blogger and AreaVoices already captured most of the interested base. The benefits I can think of would be centralization, though we already can do multi-blog aggregation, as in the SiouxSports.com front page currently. I may try to expand the aggregation efforts into the sports pages, too, but if SiouxSports.com hosting holds additional appeal, let me know. Public reply or PM is fine.

As a standalone question, this probably belonged in the "SiouxSports.com" forum, but it seemed apropos here.

This is an interesting question -- is there demand for SiouxSports.com-hosted blogging? (Sioux-specific only, I mean, not trying to steal "di in fargo"s thunder :glare: ).

Though trivial to implement on my end, I've always assumed that the ease and availability of platforms like Blogger and AreaVoices already captured most of the interested base. The benefits I can think of would be centralization, though we already can do multi-blog aggregation, as in the SiouxSports.com front page currently. I may try to expand the aggregation efforts into the sports pages, too, but if SiouxSports.com hosting holds additional appeal, let me know. Public reply or PM is fine.

As a standalone question, this probably belonged in the "SiouxSports.com" forum, but it seemed apropos here.

i would be all in for it. i would like to have my own page.

i never sigend the paperwork yet tho. i could cancel if i get to be one on here!

i don't think jim would want to take the risk. you're already jumping ship on your first blog... what happens when you make it bigtime? are you just going to leave us lowly siouxsportsers? i bet he's scared that you'll just use the blog as a stepping stone onto greater things.

I'm pretty sure we all know who should be blogging. I rule!

Go over and register and I will get you signed up. You would be #4 for UND which I think is a good number. That way you only have to write once per month unless of course you would want to write an additional column.

Bin, you game to blog?

Thanks, but I'll have to decline. One of my biggest pet peeves is bloggers that only make a post about once a month, and I know that is how my blog would be if I had one. Wayne Nelson and I would have a nasty war trying to see who could go the longest between posts. :glare:

This is an interesting question -- is there demand for SiouxSports.com-hosted blogging? (Sioux-specific only, I mean, not trying to steal "di in fargo"s thunder :lol: ).

I think that would be a great idea. What would be even better is if there were a couple or so UND blogs devoted to something other than hockey. Don't get me wrong, I love hockey but comparatively there is so little info put out there about the other sports. If they were up to it, I'd nominate The Walrus and/or UND92,96 to do a basketball blog. Iramurphy would do a great job with a football blog I'm sure.