SiouxSports.com Forum

Coaches show

WiSioux

I thought that I had listened to the Coaches' Show online in the past, but can't seem to find the link on fightingisoux.com anymore... anyone know where the link went to when they redesigned the webpage?

On the left side of the screen there is several headings, click multimedia and you should see the links to the broadcasts and video streams.

Sounds like there was another player (besides those we already know) who came to the locker room and said he's coming back next year.

I heard that too.... I missed part of the beginning of the show, but is he maybe talking about Oshie not knowing that it is already public information? Or is it someone else on top of Duncan, Chorney, Oshie?

Sounds like there was another player (besides those we already know) who came to the locker room and said he's coming back next year.

No. Hakstol and Hennessy said there were three players who've said they were coming back. Two of them had already announced their intentions and the third soon would be. Apparently nobody on the show knew that Oshie today publicly stated his intention to return. So the three players we know about (Duncan, Chorney and Oshie) are the three they were talking about. Hakstol said it would take a bit longer for Lee and Toews to decide.

Edited by PCM

No. Hakstol and Hennessy said there were three players who've said they were coming back. Two of them had already announced their intentions and the third soon would be. Apparently nobody on the show knew that Oshie today publicly stated his intention to return. So the three players we know about (Duncan, Chorney and Oshie) are the three they were talking about. Hakstol said it would take a bit longer for Lee and Toews to decide.

Way to be a wet blanket, gramps.