SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL teams

proudsioux

I spent a good time of my afternoon today looking at all the NHL team's message boards that have drafted our players. Seems like all the fans on there boards want our players now. washington wants finley bad. Blackhawks say they are signin towes tomorrow. Edmonton wants chorney now also. St.louis kind of wants oshie now but they think he is too small right now. Ottawa was half and half on lee. Most of them said they have been reading this board and have been seeing what we write about lee so they are up in the air about him. Vandeveldes name was somewhat mentioned on the blackhawk board but they think he cant put the puck in the net. Couldnt find nothin on kozek and couple people on atlantas baord said kaip was tough and thats about it.

Remember, these are just the common perceptions and not what they all said.

I spent a good time of my afternoon today looking at all the NHL team's message boards that have drafted our players. Seems like all the fans on there boards want our players now. washington wants finley bad. Blackhawks say they are signin towes tomorrow. Edmonton wants chorney now also. St.louis kind of wants oshie now but they think he is too small right now. Ottawa was half and half on lee. Most of them said they have been reading this board and have been seeing what we write about lee so they are up in the air about him. Vandeveldes name was somewhat mentioned on the blackhawk board but they think he cant put the puck in the net. Couldnt find nothin on kozek and couple people on atlantas baord said kaip was tough and thats about it.

These are also fan message board just like this one so you have to take what they say with a grain of salt.

OH BUFFALO IS GOING TO WIN THE STANLEY CUP

These are also fan message board just like this one so you have to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Sure, your Bruins get beat and now you're on the Buffalo bandwagon! :silly:

Kozek's stock has dropped considerably, and if he doesn't start performing better next year, I have a feeling Atlanta will be releasing his rights. Granted, he was basically on a checking line the last half of the season, but that's probably largely due to his lack of finishing in the first half of the season.

Go Devils!!!

Kozek's stock has dropped considerably, and if he doesn't start performing better next year, I have a feeling Atlanta will be releasing his rights. Granted, he was basically on a checking line the last half of the season, but that's probably largely due to his lack of finishing in the first half of the season.

Go Devils!!!

I just have this feeling Kozek my leave just because his development has come to a hault here and the thrashers might want to work with him.

Go Devils!!!

I am still an appologist for the Bruins but the new NHL is set up for the Sabres. I think they are going to run away with it all.

I am not a fan of the Sabres, most Bruins fans aren't I do think they are the best team IF they can stay away from injuries. They have like many players with 20 goals or more.

Buffalot with its powers of Drury Briere Vanek Miller(former Spartan could have some intenitons with spartans winning it all) Spacek, o and throw in a lil drew Stafford and u have a Stanley Cup

I just have this feeling Kozek my leave just because his development has come to a hault here and the thrashers might want to work with him.

I would be willing to bet if he doesn't get it going next season the Trashers will have nothing to do with him.

I think it maybe his confidence or something. This season he didn't even shoot as much as the season before.

I would be willing to bet if he doesn't get it going next season the Trashers will have nothing to do with him.

I think it maybe his confidence or something. This season he didn't even shoot as much as the season before.

I believe an injury he sustained the first week of the season may have played a big part. I have confidence that he will become a much bigger part of the offense next year.

I think we fans maybe don't appreciate enough some of the injuries these players have to play thru. I don't think it came out till mid-season or later that TJ was playing with a broken thumb.

Sometimes when you see a player struggling it may be related to an injury that no one is talking about. Once they heal up, the improvement on the ice is usually not credited to the fact they are healthy again.

Sometimes when you see a player struggling it may be related to an injury that no one is talking about. Once they heal up, the improvement on the ice is usually not credited to the fact they are healthy again.

That would make sense, I suppose if your hurt you don't want the opposing players to know so they start hacking you.

I believe an injury he sustained the first week of the season may have played a big part. I have confidence that he will become a much bigger part of the offense next year.

I think we fans maybe don't appreciate enough some of the injuries these players have to play thru. I don't think it came out till mid-season or later that TJ was playing with a broken thumb.

I hope you are right that it was an injury dragging his scoring down. I had high hopes for Andrew offensively this year, and at the Mankato series he showed that he can shoot the puck, but he had trouble contributing offensively on a consistent basis. He gets very few opportunities to fire the puck in the open for whatever reason, and I'd love to see him get more of those chances.

Sure, your Bruins get beat and now you're on the Buffalo bandwagon! :lol:

Go Devils!!!

GO LEAFS! oh yea they didn't make the playoffs again ;) GO DEVILS! ;)

proudsioux if you would have stepped up from keystone to budweiser this past year we maybe would have #8 :sad::silly:

I hope Kozek picks it up next year. I thought he showed some good potential in his first year but this year he didn't have much of an impact on the games. If he was playing with an injury, that would certainly explain it though...

I think he will step it up. The kid has a wicked shot.

It's funny that these guys are wanting said players. i'd bet 98% of them haven't ever seen them play. i guess it's no different than the speculation of UND recruits.