SiouxSports.com Forum

Puffy Picks the Frozen Four

Goon

If I ever meet Dubay in person, iam going to first make out with his girlfriend/wife and then take his mother out for a lobster dinner and call neither of them after.

Any of you ss guys at or going to sensers? I would like to see who somw of you are

If I ever meet Dubay in person, iam going to first make out with his girlfriend/wife and then take his mother out for a lobster dinner and call neither of them after.

Any of you ss guys at or going to sensers? I would like to see who somw of you are

Jeff is married and I wouldn't do that, he is pretty big boy. I met him up here and Grand Forks and he is a pretty good guy other than he is a gopher fan.

45 minutes!!! Get your mean-on! Game is won or lost by the second and third lines. Porter, Fabian: go out on top guys! Rylain, Matt, Dutchman, Kozek, make me excited about 2008. DOT just keep on doing. Are we undefeated with Zajac jr scores?!

GO Sioux!!

OK time to get the mojo going. :D

3 keys to the game

1. Wear BLACK

2. Score 4 or more goals

3. 3rd or 4th line scores a goal (who are the two guys that when they score we are undefeated - need to have them score a BUNCH)

Oh yeah and lets push BC all over the ice and pepper and snipe Schneider all night long and stay out of the box and Phil needs to be "on" and .....(I'm sure I'll think of more things to add) :lol:

LET'S GO SIOUX

I'm quite slim. I believe Goon needed to be called out on his statements. I'm not rubbing anything in.

Your first post on here was calling someone out for saying that Dubay has been wrong in his picks all year? You been waiting for that one all day and all you could come up with was "ouch"?

I'm quite slim. I believe Goon needed to be called out on his statements. I'm not rubbing anything in.

Hey Dumb A$$ maybe you need to get over you hypersensative self. This is Sioux message board and we were bringing up the Dubay Picks from his radio show today, I don't remember saying anything negative about Jeff, we were just commenting that he had be wrong all year long on his picks just like woog. Jeff was wrong picking the Sioux to lose to Gophers. I suppose you sat there ready to pounce all night. Funny thing is that the Sioux went farther than the Gophers yet again three years in a row and there wasn't one stupid Jersey Pop all night long by either team.

Hey Dumb A$$ maybe you need to get over you hypersensative self. This is Sioux message board and we were bringing up the Dubay Picks from his radio show today, I don't remember saying anything negative about Jeff, we were just commenting that he had be wrong all year long on his picks just like woog. Jeff was wrong picking the Sioux to lose to Gophers. I suppose you sat there ready to pounce all night. Funny thing is that the Sioux went farther than the Gophers yet again three years in a row and there wasn't one stupid Jersey Pop all night long by either team.

Hi. I was just saying that your original post seemed to be extremely dismissive of Puffy's picks. It turned out to be that Puffy was right. That's all I was pointing out. Great season by the Sioux.

Hi. I was just saying that your original post seemed to be extremely dismissive of Puffy's picks. It turned out to be that Puffy was right. That's all I was pointing out. Great season by the Sioux.

How about we were having fun on Sioux sports because because a good percentage of time Jeff is wrong on his picks.

Dubay is as much anti-Sioux as many posters here are anti-Gopher. It's just that you'll find people here that will actually stand up for the WCHA even if it isn't UND being stood up for, where Dubay doesn't have the mental maturity to do the same.

Funny thing is that the Sioux went farther than the Gophers yet again three years in a row and there wasn't one stupid Jersey Pop all night long by either team.

Just out of curiosity, why is a jersey pop so offensive to you? Our players are proud of the fact that they play for the team that they play for. I believe that a jersey pop is a manifestation of that pride. *shrug*

Dubay is as much anti-Sioux as many posters here are anti-Gopher. It's just that you'll find people here that will actually stand up for the WCHA even if it isn't UND being stood up for, where Dubay doesn't have the mental maturity to do the same.

Maybe he just thought that BC was the better team.

Just out of curiosity, why is a jersey pop so offensive to you? Our players are proud of the fact that they play for the team that they play for. I believe that a jersey pop is a manifestation of that pride. *shrug*

I am going to answer a question with a question. How many NHL players do you see doing that? How many Sioux players do you see doing that?

I am going to answer a question with a question. How many NHL players do you see doing that? How many Sioux players do you see doing that?

I don't know. If some Sioux or NHL player did that (celebrate the team they play for after scoring a goal), I wouldn't be offended, although I don't think an NHL player would do that because they mainly play for their paycheck, and that has nothing to do with loyalty to the team.