SiouxSports.com Forum

MEET ME at Al Hrabosky's!

UNDLAW

Hola ss.com members!

I printed off about 40 requested... about 30 known STL attendees... and another 30 "blank" siouxsports.com press-style name badges and will be at Al Hrabosky's from no later than 3:00 p.m. until about 6:15 p.m. on Thursday handing out the name badges.

I will probably be wearing faded/torn blue jeans with some type of gray UND hockey shirt with lighter green long sleeve under shirt and black pseudo-tennis shoes with a black or green UND hockey hat... and with a beer and bloody mary in front of me.

In any event, I will ask if I can get a table so I can just display all of the name badges for you all to grab as you enter but, if not, find me and claim your name badge and let the good times roll!!!

For reference, I will probably be with "Wrong side of the red" and/or "Rick" and/or "release_the_commodore" and/or "hrkac" and, if you know schmidtdoggydog or blackheart, they should be able to point me out as well.

See you in a day or so...

- UNDLAW

how about I just get there and yell Sioux Yeah Yeah and would UNDLAW please raise his hand?

Or... you could just yell "M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A... Minnesota... Minnesota... Sioux Yeah Yeah" so I can distinguish you from merely drunk Sioux fans who just happen to be yelling the same thing.

Or, just look at the back of my shirt and bring me a damn beer!

:silly:

After the SIOUX win on Thursday is this where the pre game will be on Saturday as well? How about on Friday. Some of us cant make it until then :sad:

I will see if I can get an answer from management at AH's on Thursday... or try and find the UND Alum or whoever that got them to do it the first time and see if they will do it again. If not, we will have to take our collective alcoholism and benjamins elsewhere... ;)

I didn't want to create a new thread for this, but I may have a ticket available for Thursday's games. Email me at chris.degroat at gmail.com if you are interested.

Alumni party starts at noon on Thursday. I'm there. In fact, if anyone sees a lonely Sioux fan wandering around downtown at 8am looking for a place that serves drinks, stop and say hi. :sad: My friend that I'm staying with Weds and Thurs is planning to get up for work at 5:15 and only has one key, so I'll be wandering the streets of St. Louis, waiting for the rest of my friends to wake up and get going.

Thanks to UNDLAW and anyone else that had a hand in putting together the name tags that were handed out at Hrabosky's

We didn't have the stomach to go back after the Sioux game, was it as crazy after the game as it was before ?

We didn't make it there.....I dunno what happened. We were gonna try to get over there between the semifinal games, and it just didn't happen. After the game we were so dejected, we just went to the hotel and drowned our sorrows in a case of a beverage made somewhere in St Louis.

We didn't make it there.....I dunno what happened. We were gonna try to get over there between the semifinal games, and it just didn't happen. After the game we were so dejected, we just went to the hotel and drowned our sorrows in a case of a beverage made somewhere in St Louis.

If you missed the post-party, you didn't miss much. The food was absolutely TERRIBLE and it took longer to get a beer there than at Suite 49. I enjoyed the pre-party though. The after-the-game crowd was very thin and music (hip hop) was so loud you couldn't hear yourself think. However, the girls dancing on the tables was a nice touch...

If you missed the post-party, you didn't miss much. The food was absolutely TERRIBLE and it took longer to get a beer there than at Suite 49. I enjoyed the pre-party though. The after-the-game crowd was very thin and music (hip hop) was so loud you couldn't hear yourself think. However, the girls dancing on the tables was a nice touch...

$8 Fat Tire pitchers....

Oh yeah...

Yet the pain was still so great...

it took longer to get a beer there than at Suite 49

We walked over to the tents across the from the Scottrade between games, and couldn't GET a beer. Mr. HockeyMom waited in a long line while one bartender served a million people, when he got almost to the front, they announced they had run out of beer. We walked down to the Hard Rock in Union Station and downed a few. Come to think of it, we spent a lot of time at the Hard Rock this weekend.....it was a good time.

We walked over to the tents across the from the Scottrade between games, and couldn't GET a beer. Mr. HockeyMom waited in a long line while one bartender served a million people, when he got almost to the front, they announced they had run out of beer. We walked down to the Hard Rock in Union Station and downed a few. Come to think of it, we spent a lot of time at the Hard Rock this weekend.....it was a good time.

i bet we crossed paths at some point. we were at houlihans a lot and then that beer tent during and before the sioux game, al harbaskys pre game as well. i remember siouxnami there but was feelin pretty good so will leave it at that....met a few at al's pre games. nice set up, just had to order 5 beers at a time or drink those half pitchers because they didnt have any beer tubs set up outside. i think we suprised them with the amount of fans :D

my buddy had a sweet shirt that said FU NCAA on the front and WHY FIGHT THE HONOR on the back...wish i had a pic...tons of people stopped him, high fived him and even a NCAA employee took a pic with him. i hope that guy keeps his job :lol:

houlihans with the hanson bros... :D

dsc01443.jpg.w300h225.jpg

my buddy had a sweet shirt that said FU NCAA on the front and WHY FIGHT THE HONOR on the back...wish i had a pic...tons of people stopped him, high fived him and even a NCAA employee took a pic with him. i hope that guy keeps his job :lol:

Yeah, I held the door for your buddy going into the Scottrade before the Sioux/BC game, high-fived him and probably told him that I loved him.

We got a bit peeved that Al's would shut down early (3 am is closing) and not even warn you for a last call. So we were pushed out by the old man with full beers. I guess we did take them with out into the street. :lol:

my buddy had a sweet shirt that said FU NCAA on the front and WHY FIGHT THE HONOR on the back...wish i had a pic...tons of people stopped him, high fived him and even a NCAA employee took a pic with him. i hope that guy keeps his job :D

Speaking of that, check out the picture right at the top of the NCAA's Double-A Zone blog. :lol:

frozenfour11.jpg

Thanks to UNDLAW and anyone else that had a hand in putting together the name tags that were handed out at Hrabosky's

I was there at 11:30a to 3:00 and never saw the tags. Spent most of the time in a line :lol: or near the steps up stairs.

UNDLAW,

Thanks for your efforts in making the name tags. We were at Al's both before and after the game and couldn't link up with you to pick up our tags. Just bumped into you at the arena for a brief minute. Thanks again.