SiouxSports.com Forum

MEET ME at Al Hrabosky's!

UNDLAW

Anybody have any idea of how many people were there? We drained one set of their taps in the first hour or so. Fortunately, I arrived early, got a good place at the bar and assisted in getting drinks for a number of other fans who repaid my kindness with free booze. Also met a number of former Sioux players, and some others ... whoever the hell you are. :silly::lol: A good time though ... too bad the game didn't pan out as it should have. :sad:

Does anyone have any pictures of the girls on the counter doing the "Coyote" dance?

I heard it was great!

I have pictures!

Go to www.marisaskeesphotography.com and there are some stills on there and rumor has it that ScottM may have live video! :silly:

Come on Scott... share the love, buddy!

I have pictures!

Go to www.marisaskeesphotography.com and there are some stills on there and rumor has it that ScottM may have live video! :lol:

Come on Scott... share the love, buddy!

Drop me a PM with your cell, and I'll send what I have, since I have little knowledge of this internet thingee to post it here or YouTube ... :silly::sad: