SiouxSports.com Forum

Charter Fan Bus information!

LadyDy

Al Pearson has 10 seats left on his 2 fan buses to St. Louis! Cost is $180.00 and includes bus ride to and from St. Louis, all transportation in St. Louis and "refreshments" on the bus! :lol: Hotel rooms are already booked - you pay for your own. Four of these seats come with game tickets which are $155.00 each. He's still looking for tickets for the other 6 seats. If you have your own tickets and just want to come on the bus and get a room, those 6 spots would be great for you. Call Al on his cell at 218-779-5740. Do not miss the Frozen Four - this is the way to go!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al Pearson has 10 seats left on his 2 fan buses to St. Louis! Cost is $180.00 and includes bus ride to and from St. Louis, all transportation in St. Louis and "refreshments" on the bus! :lol: Hotel rooms are already booked - you pay for your own. Four of these seats come with game tickets which are $155.00 each. He's still looking for tickets for the other 6 seats. If you have your own tickets and just want to come on the bus and get a room, those 6 spots would be great for you. Call Al on his cell at 218-779-5740. Do not miss the Frozen Four - this is the way to go!!!

I took Al's bus to Columbus. Great bunch of people. ALL die hard Sioux fans!!!

Al Pearson has 10 seats left on his 2 fan buses to St. Louis! Cost is $180.00 and includes bus ride to and from St. Louis, all transportation in St. Louis and "refreshments" on the bus! :silly: Hotel rooms are already booked - you pay for your own. Four of these seats come with game tickets which are $155.00 each. He's still looking for tickets for the other 6 seats. If you have your own tickets and just want to come on the bus and get a room, those 6 spots would be great for you. Call Al on his cell at 218-779-5740. Do not miss the Frozen Four - this is the way to go!!!

Driving thru Mpls and picking me up again? ???

I might know where to find you a ticket if you're interested in going....let me know.

I friend of mine was going to catch it here as it passed through town - however the routing has changed and if anybody from here wishes to ride - they need to drive to Fargo and catch it passing through there. She is thinking of riding down with me in my little RV - if the logistics can be worked out.

I'm interested...just nervous about going down all by my lonesome single self. ???

Mafia - just get down there. Call Al - he has tickets and rooms with us. You'll be amoung friends in no time - it will be just like Columbus!! Figure out the route and cut across country and hook up with the bus if you want to - Call Al's cell phone - he'll work something out for you.

I'm interested...just nervous about going down all by my lonesome single self. ???

I'm doing the same thing. Had been planning it since last fall, regardless if the team made it. You'll find plenty of Sioux fans, and other fans, so I doubt you'll have to worry about sitting in a corner.

I may also have a single-ticket available if you're interested. If not, I'm sure somebody here will be able to help. Besides, if you make it down, I'll buy you a beer. :silly:

What's the route? I'm tempted to drive south and then west and meet up with the bus somewhere on I-29.

Sounds like the route is going straight down I29 to Kansas City and then East to St. Louis. Looks like the closest point on I29 for you would be Sioux Falls. If you don't mind going a little out of the way West that would be a good pick up spot for you. We're staying overnight in St. Joseph's Mo. on Wednesday night.

Sounds like the route is going straight down I29 to Kansas City and then East to St. Louis. Looks like the closest point on I29 for you would be Sioux Falls. If you don't mind going a little out of the way West that would be a good pick up spot for you. We're staying overnight in St. Joseph's Mo. on Wednesday night.

And the ETA to Sioux Falls on Wednesday would be?

I have 2 seats on the bus. I have a few questions for those with more knowledge/experience w/ taking the bus. Are there any TV's on the bus that may be showing movies/games? I'm assuming they are going to be making stops for meals, right? Anyone heard how much hotel rooms are gonna be and/or where we are staying?

Who else is taking the bus?

I have 2 seats on the bus. I have a few questions for those with more knowledge/experience w/ taking the bus. Are there any TV's on the bus that may be showing movies/games? I'm assuming they are going to be making stops for meals, right? Anyone heard how much hotel rooms are gonna be and/or where we are staying?

Yes, there are TV's on the bus - and a bathroom! Nice bus. Yes, we make periodical stops and there is also some food provided on the bus. Not sure on the cost or name of the hotel - I'll post if i find out tomorrow.

I e-mailed my friend from GF who takes this bus every chance she gets and

1. there are tvs on the bus which do play movies and Sioux Hockey games

2. there are stops - plenty of them - especially if the driver is a smoker

3. she said that you guys will be staying at the Millennium - right downtown and appears to be pretty nice

http://www2.millenniumhotels.com/MCIL.nsf/...on?opendocument

I e-mailed my friend from GF who takes this bus every chance she gets and

1. there are tvs on the bus which do play movies and Sioux Hockey games

2. there are stops - plenty of them - especially if the driver is a smoker

3. she said that you guys will be staying at the Millennium - right downtown and appears to be pretty nice

http://www2.millenniumhotels.com/MCIL.nsf/...on?opendocument

Any idea what the rate for the rooms is going to be? Just trying to figure out what my budget is going to look like. Al said he'd call me back w/ hotel information, he hasn't yet, and I don't want to be pushy or seem impatient(it's REALLY hard!!) as I am extremely excited about this trip!!

Thanx!

Any idea what the rate for the rooms is going to be? Just trying to figure out what my budget is going to look like. Al said he'd call me back w/ hotel information, he hasn't yet, and I don't want to be pushy or seem impatient(it's REALLY hard!!) as I am extremely excited about this trip!!

Thanx!

nope - sorry. I probably can tomorrow, but I'm sure that you'll get that phone call sometime tomorrow as well. See you as the Scott.