SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Charter

AussieSiouxFan

Who is going on the Sioux Charter but has not bought the trip yet.

I am coming to grand forks on Wednesday 4th April and have paid for my travels from sydney Australia and need a seat on the charter from GFK and was wondering if i could book the charter with anyone to lower the price a little as i already have spent lots getting to Grand Forks.

Any Help Please it would be heavily appreciated.

please contact me ASAP at ataylor25@optusnet.com.au and my work email also andrew@megapoxy.com to ensure i can respond ASAP.

The package is available for $1299 per person based on double occupancy, $1255 per person based on triple occupancy, $1235 per person based on quad occupancy, $1575 per person based on single occupancy, and $1035 for a child - ages 12 and under.

Registration for the Frozen Four Charter will begin on Monday, March 26th at 8am. Registrations will be taken until Tuesday, March 27th at 5pm. If we do not meet our capacity quota for the charter by Tuesday, March 27th at 5pm the charter will be canceled and refunds will be issued.

Register for the charter by calling ONE of the following phone numbers:

Lora - (701) 777-6067

Sarah - (701) 777-4216

(701) 777-3050T

Frozen Four Game Tickets:

Ticket priority will be given to current Fighting Sioux Club members. Game ticket packages are $155 per person and are available by calling the UND Ticket Office at (701) 777-4689. Ticket priority will be given to current Fighting Sioux Club members.

Who is going on the Sioux Charter but has not bought the trip yet.

I am coming to grand forks on Wednesday 4th April and have paid for my travels from sydney Australia and need a seat on the charter from GFK and was wondering if i could book the charter with anyone to lower the price a little as i already have spent lots getting to Grand Forks.

Any Help Please it would be heavily appreciated.

please contact me ASAP at ataylor25@optusnet.com.au and my work email also andrew@megapoxy.com to ensure i can respond ASAP.

Dude they should comp you the charter trip from GFK after flying in from Australia. :D

Yeah that would be nice but i dont care as long as i get there. GO SIOUX!

If I were a sportswriter worth my salt, I would track this guy down for an interview. He had a buddy who played at Shattuck and became a Sioux fan because of the Shattuck UND conection. It would be a great ESPN interview. Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Go Sioux!

If I were a sportswriter worth my salt, I would track this guy down for an interview. He had a buddy who played at Shattuck and became a Sioux fan because of the Shattuck UND conection. It would be a great ESPN interview. Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Go Sioux!

when i was in minny for the final 5 my good buddy from bemidji had a visitor in from sydney, he met him in africa on a trip where they taught kids how to read and write. anyways, nick is his name and i brought him with and he sported a sioux jersey for the final 5 and took tons of razzing in st paul wearing the green and white. he loved it. he may even come to st louis as hes a big sioux fan now!! so watch out for 2 australian accents :D

when i was in minny for the final 5 my good buddy from bemidji had a visitor in from sydney, he met him in africa on a trip where they taught kids how to read and write. anyways, nick is his name and i brought him with and he sported a sioux jersey for the final 5 and took tons of razzing in st paul wearing the green and white. he loved it. he may even come to st louis as hes a big sioux fan now!! so watch out for 2 australian accents :D

WOW i hope there is other Aussie Sioux fans there that would be so awesome, we really are unique people lol.

Anyone with a private plane & cheap good tickets (actually any tickets) Please PM me - Will clean the plane & serve drinks etc. & pay for the rental car (or Taxi or Limo) from the Airport to the Arena or Hotel .....(just kidding) .........? ? ? :angry::D :D

Only three more chances to win the Lottery between now & Game day :lol::)

I am also looking for information on a possible bus charter to the Frozen Four. For those that went last year, how much was the travel package and what did it include? (ie: hotel, tickets, etc) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Send a PM to LadyDy. She may have that information.

• 2 weeks later...

You got your wish! Good story here.

Too bad ASF couldn't have at least seen one win.