SiouxSports.com Forum

Congrats Sioux fan!

GoldyBodie

I just remember all the trolls we got after last weekends lost, where did they all go, I was hoping to have a chat with them about graciousness

Actually, in the other thread, there were quite a few of the usual "trolls" who actually were classy. They congratulated us and didn't call us names in the same post.

This must be the only bitter fan so far.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i basically set myself up for the worst in overtime, on edge for about 3 hours, and had at least 3 hearattacks. I didnt even see the puck go in the net but I knew it went in and I unleashed a ton of emotion. Now that is what you call a hockey game! whoa!

I again had that feeling the moment he went behind that net, you see those goals coming every now and then. Ton of emotion for all of us too. Who was it that fell on the way to the pile up?

I rest my case...................................You can't even be civil after winning.

Goldybaby your comments are BS ......... you vail your jealousy and hate of losing the game in a less than half hearted congrats !

It was a great game by 2 very skilled teams, it is a shame we can't keep the best players for 4 years.

Chris Porter scores the winner could it have happen to a grittier player.

I just remember all the trolls we got after last weekends lost, where did they all go, I was hoping to have a chat with them about graciousness

Let's be gracious. It was a great college hockey game it could have gone either way and we are HAPPY to be heading back to where we belong.

I don't bitch about the refs, because I realized a long time ago, that NO ONE cares what I say/type/or think.

I am confused by the Bina tripping call, but I'm not complaining. WE WON!!

For the record, this Sioux team is better than last year's, and though some sancitified Mike Prpich, the best Senior Leader this team has had in years is Chris Porter and not just b/c he scored the GW.

Just a great team player, accepts his roll, doesn't take the stupid penalty, plays hard, PLAYS EVERY GAME and leads by example.

Actually, in the other thread, there were quite a few of the usual "trolls" who actually were classy. They congratulated us and didn't call us names in the same post.

This must be the only bitter fan so far.

Yes, there has been many gracious fans, but IMO, I stay away from talking on GPL, as should Gopher fans on here, just stay in your crease.

Let's be gracious. It was a great college hockey game it could have gone either way and we are HAPPY to be heading back to where we belong.

I don't bitch about the refs, because I realized a long time ago, that NO ONE cares what I say/type/or think.

For the record, this Sioux team is better than last year's, and though some sancitified Mike Prpich, the best Senior Leader this team has had in years is Chris Porter and not just b/c he scored the GW.

Just a great team player, accepts his roll, doesn't take the stupid penalty, plays hard, PLAYS EVERY GAME and leads by example.

Without a doubt Chris Porter is the classiest leader we have had in many years

Just think Porter has played 170+ games whats it now 173, that is a lot of college hockey in four season. The Juniors and Seniors have gone to three frozen Fours. Wow...

Just think Porter has played 170+ games whats it now 173, that is a lot of college hockey in four season. The Juniors and Seniors have gone to three frozen Fours. Wow...

Number 3 for Fabian and Porter (should be 4), thats a mighty fine college career.

Tonight's game was 174!! After the FF it will be 176!!!

Winner of three Ironman competitions in a row as well. WoooooHoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray for the Sioux. They killed off a full 5 minute penalty and hung in there to beat a very talented team for the right to go to the Frozen Four. As I was saying to my wife at some point in the middle of the 3rd period, "It really is a shame that these two outstanding teams have to be playing in this regional tourney, and one won't get into the finals." I really don't know if I could have pulled for the Gophers if they had won, but I guess I don't have to worry about it now, do I?

Congrats to Hak, Cary, and Dane. And "congrats and get some rest" to the boys in black an green. I think that the AC/DC song could become a new anthem for these guys if they keep this up!

Did anyone laugh when they showed Hak's reaction after the 2nd goal.

Yeah, that was hilarious. :silly: I didn't get to see his reaction after the win. Was he really going nuts, or were people just giving him a hard time online because he once again remained stoic? If anyone can post some video of his reaction, it would be much appreciated.

By the way, I live in Minneapolis and I'm anxious to see how they report the gophers loss this evening on the local sportscasts. They may even skip altogether. It's only the "state of hockey" when the gophers win. When they lose, it's as though hockey ceases to be a sport.

I echo those thoughts. Congrats, enjoy, and, well, good luck.

EDIT: Note to self, read more carefully. I am not complaining about anyone whining.....I don't echo those thoughts.

You type some kind words there Greayeagle. However, please tell everyone on this site exactly who you will be cheering in the BC/UND game.

Yeah, that was hilarious. :silly: I didn't get to see his reaction after the win. Was he really going nuts, or were people just giving him a hard time online because he once again remained stoic? If anyone can post some video of his reaction, it would be much appreciated.

By the way, I live in Minneapolis and I'm anxious to see how they report the gophers loss this evening on the local sportscasts. They may even skip altogether. It's only the "state of hockey" when the gophers win. When they lose, it's as though hockey ceases to be a sport.

Dane reacted pretty emphatically, but Dave smirked and seemed relieved.

It seems that way also, when the Gophers lose, no one seems to have seen the game. What fans they are, maybe Lucias was right.

:silly: LOL................This is priceless folks.................Carry on please..................................LOL................................

i'm sure you were one of the UM fans last saturday telling me it was the best college hockey games of all time. what'ya think about this one? imo i think it was even better. :ohmy: btw, say hi to flag guy when you talk him off the ledge. see ya next year.