SiouxSports.com Forum

How are your picks doing?

UNDLAW

Tied for 1st... or 16th... and depends on how you look at it!!!!

I am now in a perfect position. If Minnesota wins, I win on my pick. If Air Force wins, I lose on my pick but the Gophers lost. Win-win!

3/4 but I had a 97 title game rematch. I gave almost no respect for the CCHA only picking ND to win their first then lose to BU. Had the Gophers not turned things around in the Final Five, I would have picked Air Force. I still think a team like Air Force matches up well against the Gophers. Air Force has a solid first line and will get some chances. The Gophers are still obviously the more talented team and should win by 3+ goals, but I could see Air Force making an interesting game out of it. The four teams in the West regional should be the most exciting to watch. I am expecting a couple of 6-3 type games.

I just checked the board. I think I may be the blank person ranked 284......I have two right and I don't see my name on the list.

I'm an idiot.

Huh -- AZSIOUX also reported not getting his picks in right.

I'll have to see if I can figure out how to make it easier / more obvious that it worked next year.

Huh -- AZSIOUX also reported not getting his picks in right.

I'll have to see if I can figure out how to make it easier / more obvious that it worked next year.

My name came up as my email designator rather than my forum name. Don't sweat the fix on mine as I am firmly planted in the middle of the pack and likely destined to remain there.

* Half my frozen four will be golfing tomorrow (SCSU ....

(sigh)

How could you pick One-And-Done U.

You are way smarter than that and yet you got suckered in*.

Until they win that first NCAA game pick even Holy Cross, or UA-H, (or US AFA :lol: ).

For this you must do penance.

Two "Our Tony" and a "Hail Parise".

Your sins are forgiven; now go in peace.

* Goepfert's play in the Final Five should have been your clue.

My name came up as my email designator rather than my forum name. Don't sweat the fix on mine as I am firmly planted in the middle of the pack and likely destined to remain there.

Well, now that's your own fault. :lol: Your pick comes up as whatever you typed into the "username" box. Though your message board name is reserved for you (no one else can pick it) you can also choose an arbitrary unused name and type it in. That's intentional so people without message board accounts can participate. You must have typed in your email address.

(sigh)

How could you pick One-And-Done U.

You are way smarter than that and yet you got suckered in*.

Until they win that first NCAA game pick even Holy Cross, or UA-H, (or US AFA :lol: ).

For this you must do penance.

Two "Our Tony" and a "Hail Parise".

Your sins are forgiven; now go in peace.

* Goepfert's play in the Final Five should have been your clue.

[doing my best imitation of Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men]

"You want my picks? You can't handle my picks!!!

You WANT me to pick Michigan!

You WANT me to pick Minnesota!

You WANT me to pick BC!"

You can pick up your Holy Cross jersey and man a seat. I have neither the time or inclination to explain my Sioux support to someone who questions the manner in which I provide it."

[/Nicholson]

(P.S. I always make the wrong picks in pools. This is my way of trying to ensure the desired outcome would be achieved.

We'll know in about 10 hours if it worked.)

PPS. Thank you for forgiving my madness.