SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Scores

brianvf

Updates???

I'm still so P.O.ed about Goofers playing 10 minutes of a 60 minute game and coming out on top...It just makes me sick. I'm sure their proud and arrogant fans are popping their jerseys in downtown Denver as I write this post, little do they realize just how badly MN played. I'm not sure I could watch them go to St. Louis and put up with their fans at the bars, etc. The trip is all booked so hopefully the Sioux will come thru. Either way, I'm hoping Goofers play like they did today because, in that case, either Michigan or North Dakota will blow them off the ice...

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates???

I'm still so P.O.ed about Goofers playing 10 minutes of a 60 minute game and coming out on top...It just makes me sick. I'm sure their proud and arrogant fans are popping their jerseys in downtown Denver as I write this post, little do they realize just how badly MN played. I'm not sure I could watch them go to St. Louis and put up with their fans at the bars, etc. The trip is all booked so hopefully the Sioux will come thru. Either way, I'm hoping Goofers play like they did today because, in that case, either Michigan or North Dakota will blow them off the ice...

One word: Briggs

Dream scenario here: Miami wins, UND wins. Not sure the FF matchups would be but I'd hope it would be UND/Miami and Maine/MSU.

Wishful thinking though. I expect BC to win.

Winner of our region plays the winner of the BC/Miami game, so it's possible, and yes, it is a dream scenario, though I've watched both Miami games, and they're no slugs.

Bob Norton defending BC during intermission, saying ref made a good call not calling a penalty shot. Go figure.

No one should take Boob Norton seriously, the man is more partisan than Frank Masucko.

No, but BC has our number from last year.

BC hasn't impressed me as much this weekend as last weekend. Don't know if they've just ran into tougher competition or they're off their game compared to a week ago. However, if we play BC, it's our turn to win! ;) If that's the matchup, I'm sure BC will be more than understanding on that logic! :D

No one should take Boob Norton seriously, the man is more partisan than Frank Masucko.

More specifically the BC player lost his stick. Did he drop it by accident or did he intentionally throw it? Miami lost a scoring chance. Since you can't read the BC players mind, I think you should call the penalty shot and when the BC player complains tell him to hold on to the stick next time.

The rest of the country is seeing what a joke WCHA refs are.

Sheppard blows a call for a BC goal is overruled by his dad in the video booth.

Still BC 2 Miami 0.

Derrick Sheppards a complete tool.

I don't know if you could say he blew it. The part he blew is insisting it was a goal, rather than just signaling that it's a goal on the ice and telling everyone that they were going to review it. Even with video replay, it was very close to being a goal.