SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Scores

brianvf

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might have been smoking some crack thinking that the Irish were actually a good team this year. Maybe I was just thinking a Fighting Irish vs. Fighting Sioux would be a cool final! It would be fun to see the Sioux kick some Irish ass. What would the NCAA do then? :)

I think I might have been smoking some crack thinking that the Irish were actually a good team this year. Maybe I was just thinking a Fighting Irish vs. Fighting Sioux would be a cool final! It would be fun to see the Sioux kick some Irish ass. What would the NCAA do then? :)

DU struggled a few years back in their first game against Bemidji, but made it to the finals. Regional games can be tough, especially when you have a weak opponent.

Irish/Ala.-Huntsville going to OT

That's right. Like the announcer said " I can't believe that the Irish are allowing Alabama to hang around after the Irish were ranked the #1 team all year"....BAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.... :):):lol: Closer to the truth is that Alabama is playing as well as the Irish and there's no letting them "hang around"...Go Alabama...

That's right. Like the announcer said " I can't believe that the Irish are allowing Alabama to hang around after the Irish were ranked the #1 team all year"....BAHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.... :):):lol: Closer to the truth is that Alabama is playing as well as the Irish and there's no letting them "hang around"...Go Alabama...

The funny thing is, if Alabama-Huntsville does upset Notre Dame, it won't make it as a headline in any Alabama paper outside of Huntsville!

The funny thing is, if Alabama-Huntsville does upset Notre Dame, it won't make it as a headline in any Alabama paper outside of Huntsville!

How true... Ooops. GTG. Bonus coverage as a result of Jan Brady State not giving Maine anything to worry about...