SiouxSports.com Forum

season ticket renewal

YaneA

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year I get paranoid that my hockey season ticket renewal form has been lost in the mail. We got a notice that they'd be sent out circa Mar. 15 but I haven't seen mine yet. Anyone gotten theirs?

Not me. Sent out March 15th?

I did get a large postcard informing me that I will be contacted soon by students of UND that will be looking for donations. I guess tuition and the other living expenses I pay for my student just dont cut it. :glare:

Not me. Sent out March 15th?

I did get a large postcard informing me that I will be contacted soon by students of UND that will be looking for donations. I guess tuition and the other living expenses I pay for my student just dont cut it. :glare:

Funny they're already taking my money by threat of force to give it to people who make more than I do while working far less.

I called a few weeks ago and was told that they would be renewed in May because there is no longer a waiting list. Then they will have a day or 2 where they open it up to the public to purchase season tickets, first come first serve. I was told they thought they would be the same price as this year. (We Will See!)

oook ic. So do you have to donate a certain amount of money to get seats. Or is it like the more you pay the closer you are to the ice.

Yes, there are different club levels and the higher the level the more the donation. The sections are divided according to desirability and the donations are based on that. I guess my seats became more desirable this past year. :)

Yes, there are different club levels and the higher the level the more the donation. The sections are divided according to desirability and the donations are based on that. I guess my seats became more desirable this past year. :)

What level was 113 and what have they moved it to?

On the opposite end in section 106 row J it is coaches club .......... I guess we pay more because the Sioux shoot twice on our end :)

Yep!! I was offered seats in the upper level for the same price but after sitting in those same seats since opening day, I'm gonna fork over the extra dough and stay put!! I may have to let my four football season tickets go though.

Yep!! I was offered seats in the upper level for the same price but after sitting in those same seats since opening day, I'm gonna fork over the extra dough and stay put!! I may have to let my four football season tickets go though.

I too will not give up anything after all it is ......................... NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX HOCKEY ! :)

On the opposite end in section 106 row J it is coaches club .......... I guess we pay more because the Sioux shoot twice on our end :)

I'm in section 113 also, but am in the Coaches club. I think before the Ralph opened, everyone was allowed to choose their seats, in order of club level. I think Sioux-cia got those seats, because she only needed 2 and those were open after everyone from the higher clubs had picked theirs.

My grandma is in 113 as well with two tickets at like row M. She too has to pay extra and doesn't think she can afford it. :) Pretty sad seeing as how she's sat on that end behind the Sioux goalie twice since the 80s.

I agree. :) I hate to give up my football tickets but looks like that's what I'm going to have to do. I love hockey waaaay more than football.

I agree. :) I hate to give up my football tickets but looks like that's what I'm going to have to do. I love hockey waaaay more than football.

That's the truly sad thing over this situation. I understand where you are coming from and it's too bad with the jump to DI that the FB team will be the ones hurting for attendance.

Damn I wished I lived in GF to even have the option of attending both.