SiouxSports.com Forum

OUCH!

mikejm

Man, I feel really badly for Sandy... he's had such a tough time getting his footing up there. The 'Dogs gave Jan Brady SU a heckuva test last weekend, and I was thinking they might have something positive going for them. But this is a very severe blow to that. Wasn't he coach of the year a couple years ago? And now it appears the whole thing is crumbling around him. Very sad.

On a positive note, I see Junior Lessard was called up to the Stars this week.

Well, I know I do, but what about the team??

I blame you. Somehow, it's your fault!

Bulldog fans had to known that was coming!!!!!! it just shows any team with good players is affected by the leaving early to pros to get the $$ problem..............

Yeah, what nobody some coming was the theft of one of his verbal commitments by a low life scumbag. The WCHA Commish's view on the subject per his intermission interview with TH yesterday.

I'm tempted to say vaht? to this, but maybe I can guess a clarification:

You are saying that Sandelin didn't see Dorr's backingout of his committment to UMD. Is that what McLeod stated? Didn't listen to the radio yesterday.

Dorr is a headcase, sure, and he played UMD pretty good. Dorr probably turned down a 1st or 2nd line starting role for the Bulldogs for a 4th or 3rd line role with the Gophers. Good work on his part. So obviously, the last laugh will be Sandelin's.

I'm tempted to say vaht? to this, but maybe I can guess a clarification:

You are saying that Sandelin didn't see Dorr's backingout of his committment to UMD. Is that what McLeod stated? Didn't listen to the radio yesterday.

Dorr is a headcase, sure, and he played UMD pretty good. Dorr probably turned down a 1st or 2nd line starting role for the Bulldogs for a 4th or 3rd line role with the Gophers. Good work on his part. So obviously, the last laugh will be Sandelin's.

No, he agreed with TH that it is low for another team to go after another teams verbal commitment. He added that the subject will be a hot topic at the upcoming league summit

You had to known that was coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We knew Raymond was pretty much a lock to go, but we were not sure about Niskanen. However, info about their farm system that came to light in the past week prepared me for it.

But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to miss them. Niskanen was one of my favorite Bulldogs.

No, he agreed with TH that it is low for another team to go after another teams verbal commitment. He added that the subject will be a hot topic at the upcoming league summit

Isn't that against the rules? Or is it only against the rules once the player has signed a letter of intent?