SiouxSports.com Forum

How many of you are going?

JESUS,family,rutgers

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be attending, for the first time!! Along with siouxforeverbaby, and WiSioux will hopefully be joining us on Saturday if she can find tix!!!

Any info on parking, restaurants, things to do in between games, etc would be very helpul... Thanks...

Hope to see LOTS of green there... since St. Patrick's day IS on Saturday!!!!!!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!!!!!!

Hoping that someone will televise the game here in New Jersey. On the back of my car, I have a North Dakota Fighting Sioux bumper sticker right next to "The R." When I stop at a light, I look back and often see the person behind me smiling. They are probably thinking to themselves-"there is another of those thousands of fans in New Jersey who root for North Dakota and Rutgers." :)

Flying back from Vegas tomorrow staying in Fargo with a buddy and riding down with them on Thursday. One of my buddies got a suite for the Saturday 3rd place game. Sitting the club seats. This will be the 10th year in a row.

Hoping that someone will televise the game here in New Jersey. On the back of my car, I have a North Dakota Fighting Sioux bumper sticker right next to "The R." When I stop at a light, I look back and often see the person behind me smiling. They are probably thinking to themselves-"there is another of those thousands of fans in New Jersey who root for North Dakota and Rutgers." :)

If you get Directv all games are on Channel 641. (SportsPack option.)

And I'll be there Friday.

Heading down again, will be a great time as it is every year. We just hit up all the bars around the arena, Tom Reid's is always a fun hockey atmosphere. The pregame Sioux party at Great Waters was packed last year, we plan on hitting that up at some point also. Wear your Sioux gear proudly to all the games. It is fun to see the different jerseys and fans of the other schools all in the same place.