SiouxSports.com Forum

where are the Regionals

Fetch

this yr ? & when do they sell tickets ?

& is the game this thursday on cable tv here or fargo ?

The two in the west are at Denver and Grand Rapids , Mi. Tickets have been on sale since Oct. Whoever goes to Denver would be wise to NOT buy tickets ahead of time. Get them cheap once you are there. With NO CC or Denver, the place will be empty. They are playing in the Pepsi center and it holds around 18,000. TV coverage is on FSN, don't know if you get that in Fargo or not.

The two in the west are at Denver and Grand Rapids , Mi. Tickets have been on sale since Oct. Whoever goes to Denver would be wise to NOT buy tickets ahead of time. Get them cheap once you are there. With NO CC or Denver, the place will be empty. They are playing in the Pepsi center and it holds around 18,000. TV coverage is on FSN, don't know if you get that in Fargo or not.

Thanks for the advice being I bought mine two weeks ago, I was gonna go to the regional regardless though. I'm hoping and praying that UND get into the West Regional. Otherwise I might have to miss a game, hopefully two.

Here are the other two regions. The Sioux could be sent out east.. all depends on the selection committee process and seedings.

East Regional: Blue Cross Arena, Rochester, N.Y. (March 23-24)

Northeast Regional: Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester, N.H. (March 24-25)

In 2005, when the Sioux went to Worcester, Massachusetts my two sons and I were able to snag a great airfare "weekend package" rate on Travelocity. If you are planning on going to any of these locations make sure you start looking immediately after the brackets are announced to get your best travel deals.. Also the fan bus is another option to Michigan or Colorado??

Is your kitchen pass good for St. Louis, Sappy? ;):angry:

It'll be a hell of a time if they make it to STL. Budweiser plant tour anyone??? How about you?

you and kbomb gonna be at the X this weekend? cheer loud and proud for me, would you!!!!!

you're actually going to spend some of that old cream can money of yours and road trip to watch the Sioux? Save the trip for the F4, they're going to be there.

can I ride with you in your private jet ? I'll buy the beer & I know people in st louie who would get us to the brewery & back alive...maybe :angry: (ones a cop) most dangerous city in America you know

It'll be a hell of a time if they make it to STL. Budweiser plant tour anyone??? How about you?

you and kbomb gonna be at the X this weekend? cheer loud and proud for me, would you!!!!!

The NCAA scheduled 3 cities in a row to host the Frozen Four that have major breweries in their town. Who knew that the NCAA was looking at Fighting Sioux Fan's needs?

2006-Milwaukee(Miller Brewing)

2007-St. Louis(Anheuser Busch Brewing)

2008-Denver(Coors Brewing)

True, patience is a virtue. Just that I want to know if I should dump my tickets or not. If the Sioux aren't playing in Denver, I'm gonna have to watch em on TV.

I understand. I just don't think there's any way to answer your question with any certainty until all the tournaments are done and the NCAA has done its thing with the ouija board.

The NCAA scheduled 3 cities in a row to host the Frozen Four that have major breweries in their town. Who knew that the NCAA was looking at Fighting Sioux Fan's needs?

This demonstrates the raw power and great influence of THETRIOUXPER and sappysieve. :angry:

2006-Milwaukee(Miller Brewing)

2007-St. Louis(Anheuser Busch Brewing)

2008-Denver(Coors Brewing)

In a related story the 2009 event has been moved to Tijuana...

can I ride with you in your private jet ? I'll buy the beer & I know people in st louie who would get us to the brewery & back alive...maybe :angry: (ones a cop) most dangerous city in America you know

I don't know if we'd have room for you in the little 152 Floater with all of PCMs jock washing equipment and Triouxpers 24 cases of warm Grain Belt along for the ride!!!!!