Smoggy

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go!

troll_bait.gif

No charge. :lol:

Its almost like BuckySieve is this 15 year old that goes around policing the internet to make sure no one disses his brown and yellow rodents.

All you have to do is bad mouth the Goofers and he appears right on cue.

UAA @ UM - UM Sweep

UMD @ SCSU - SCSU in 3

MSUM @ UND - UND in 3

UW @ DU - UW in 3

MTU @ CC - MTU Sweep

I agree with these picks just because MSU seems to play one tough game for some reason. there is no doubt the Sioux will win the series. also I see the Wisconsin winning 1 game at least and maybe UMD sneaking out 1 game against St Cloud and for my Gophers they could easily blow one game against Alaska I just hope to see some good WCHA hockey all weekend.....and a great Final Five for that matter....

Its almost like BuckySieve is this 15 year old that goes around policing the internet to make sure no one disses his brown and yellow rodents.

All you have to do is bad mouth the Goofers and he appears right on cue.

he has very thin skin that is for sure......

Headline: Badgers hope hard-fought scoreless tie provides :lol: boost ;) entering playoffs

http://www.madison.com/tct/sports/uw/index...585&ntpid=1

When is a 0-0 tie vs. ninth place UMD a boost when you are defending nat. champs? I have to laugh.

Embarrassing - kind of like Lucia still blaming the WJC for the 2nd half swoon.

It seems that Bill Howard has gotten Connely to play Badger type systems and will proabably be almost as good as the Badgers goalies of years past.

Boring hockey, UMD fans should request a refund for having to watch that.

Don't you have a free Final Five poster to be whining about? Oh wait, it's March which means it's time to whine about the supposed "home games" for the Gophers at the "X." And of course as this thread has proven, it's always a good time to whine about how the officials favor Minnesota.

you need to just worry about how your coach is gonna explain why you will be playin for another meaningless 3rd place game you friken SIEVE, hope frazee gets some playing time :silly:

you guys are sure on fire and sure clicking on all cylinders

Don't you have a free Final Five poster to be whining about? Oh wait, it's March which means it's time to whine about the supposed "home games" for the Gophers at the "X." And of course as this thread has proven, it's always a good time to whine about how the officials favor Minnesota.

Nothing like the Gophers being on a roll going into the playoffs, hopefully you won't end up losing the meaningless third place game again this season.

10 UAA @ 1 UMTC

9 UMD @ 2 SCSU

8 MSUM @ 3 UND

7 UW @ 4 DU

6 MTU @ 5 CC

-----------------

You heard it here first...

UMTC over UAA in 3 - UMTC in Game 1, UAA in Game 2, UMTC in Game 3

UMD over SCSU in 3 - UMD in Game 1, SCSU in Game 2 and 3

UND over MSUM in 3 - MSUM in Game 1, UND in Game 2 and 3

UW over DU in 2

CC over MTU in 3 - CC in Game 1, MTU in Game 2, CC in Game 3

10 UAA @ 1 UMTC

9 UMD @ 2 SCSU

8 MSUM @ 3 UND

7 UW @ 4 DU

6 MTU @ 5 CC

-----------------

You heard it here first...

UMTC over UAA in 3 - UMTC in Game 1, UAA in Game 2, UMTC in Game 3

UMD over SCSU in 3 - UMD in Game 1, SCSU in Game 2 and 3

UND over MSUM in 3 - MSUM in Game 1, UND in Game 2 and 3

UW over DU in 2

CC over MTU in 3 - CC in Game 1, MTU in Game 2, CC in Game 3

I guess I'm kind of confused. SCSU wins games 2 and 3 but loses the series?

I think that the Sioux will win in 2 and UMTC will lose in 3. Just a thought.

Now Minnesota losing to the last place team in the league would be an implosion.

Oh the humanity. I would be cool to see a Final Five Void of Wisconsin and Minnesota for once.

The WCHA would be having kittens.

I love that Denver and the Punk has once again lost their way to the bubble, and now have to beat Wisco or be eliminated from the NCAA's. Talk about an obstruct, hook, and tackle series that will be.

Is that with Briggsieve or Frazee in net?

As far as I can tell the only difference between the two is that the Senior doesn't pay his bar bills. Maybe they will shock everyone and start their third stringer "Cirque de Solei"

For my predictions:

UMTC in three

SCSU in two

UND in two

DU in three

MTU in three

10 UAA @ 1 UMTC

9 UMD @ 2 SCSU

8 MSUM @ 3 UND

7 UW @ 4 DU

6 MTU @ 5 CC

I think that MN will have their hands full with AA. That series will be divided and will go to OT the third and final game. Saint Cloud will beat Duluth in 3 games. UND over Mankato in 2. Wisconsin and Denver is a toss-up-oop just flipped a coin and Wisconsin won the coin toss, so I'm going to give the series to them in 3 games. And Tech beats CC in 2.

I love that Denver and the Punk has once again lost their way to the bubble, and now have to beat Wisco or be eliminated from the NCAA's. Talk about an obstruct, hook, and tackle series that will be.

If a person had a hard time sleeping watch this series. Its going to be boring. :silly:

10 UAA @ 1 UMTC

9 UMD @ 2 SCSU

8 MSUM @ 3 UND

7 UW @ 4 DU

6 MTU @ 5 CC

I think that MN will have their hands full with AA. That series will be divided and will go to OT the third and final game. Saint Cloud will beat Duluth in 3 games. UND over Mankato in 2. Wisconsin and Denver is a toss-up-oop just flipped a coin and Wisconsin won the coin toss, so I'm going to give the series to them in 3 games. And Tech beats CC in 2.

Youre dreaming if you think AA can skate with UM on the road, with that said I see UM losing to their next opponent.

I guess I'm kind of confused. SCSU wins games 2 and 3 but loses the series?

Opps... mis-typed while drinking... it should have read "SCSU over UMD" and the rest is right. Wow! You should grade English papers for High School students with that kind of eye!

10 UAA @ 1 UMTC

9 UMD @ 2 SCSU

8 MSUM @ 3 UND

7 UW @ 4 DU

6 MTU @ 5 CC

Final Five Predictions

Thursday: Tech over Wisconsin

Friday: St. Cloud over UND, (they're due... better now than later :silly: ) Tech over UM (funny, but possible)

Saturday: UND over UM (again), St. Cloud over Tech (banner mania hits the streets of St. Cloud)

My prediction is UND over MSUM in 3. I think they may be able to at least tie it one night. Maybe that's just my wishful thinking because i've got great seats for the game and I want to use them all three nights. :silly:

I don't believe games end in ties for the playoffs. They will play until someone wins.

MN over AA in 2. AA has only scored 3 total goals max per road series in 2007.

SCSU over Duluth in 3. SCSU and Goepfert are too much for Duluth in 3 games, but Duluth could steal one game. Duluth has played some pretty good games the second half but have not been consistent enough offensively IMO to take this series, especially with Goepfert in goal.

UND over Mankato in 3. Mankato has played pretty well in 2007, sweeping CC, win and a tie against SCSU, splitting at WI and AA and home against Tech. They might well take one game. Hopefully not more...

Denver over WI in 3. Both sport 7-7-2 records in 2007. Bucky might have finished slightly stronger but the games are in Denver. Denver's home conference record is 6-6-2 and Bucky's road record is 5-8-1. In early January these 2 teams split. Edge to the home team in altitude.

CC over Tech in 3. Tech finished with a 6-5-3 record in conference and beat and tied CC in Michigan. Tech is 2-5-1 in conference on the road in 2007. CC is 5-8-3 in 2007 and 3-3-1 at home and 2-5-2 on the road. CC's record in 2007 is poor but their home record compared to Tech's road record is much more palatable. Add in the altitude and edge to CC.

Upset pick: Bucky

Dream Sequence

Play-In game: Denver over CC. CC doesn't play nice on the road.

Friday afternoon game: Sioux over SCSU. Epic battle really could go either way. Pulling for the home team, though.

Friday night game: Denver over MN. Denver continues Final Five success by stoning a frustrated MN offense.

3rd place game: SCSU over MN. Need I say more?

Championship game: Fighting Sioux victory over Denver. For the 2nd year in a row the Sioux take advantage of a play-in team in their 3rd game.

How I really see it? SCSU gets revenge for last year at the Final Five plus last weekend. MN has too much offense for Denver. The Sioux beat a tired Denver in the 3rd place game and SCSU takes its 2nd Final Five Championship banner thanks to Bobby Goepfert.