SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been inconceivable at the Christmas break, but the Sioux actually have a shot at getting a #1 seed in the NCAA if they put together a string of solid wins against top-ranked teams in the WCHA tournament.

Oh yeah, I forgot...games this time of year don't matter. ;);)

It would have been inconceivable at the Christmas break, but the Sioux actually have a shot at getting a #1 seed in the NCAA if they put together a string of solid wins against top-ranked teams in the WCHA tournament.

I think this is VERY unlikely, infact we may go down if MSU drops from a TUC.

I really think a #1 is out of reach. All the people we'd beat to win the Final Five who are above us in the Pairwise we've already pretty much cleaned up on this year. What we'd need is to have some flukey stuff happen out east, I think. We'd need two comparisons with New Hampshire flipped; and I'm too tired and way too old to try to figure that out tonight. ;)