SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

The Chiapet giving his version of why the goofers sucked tonight. "We were an easy team to play tonight, we made ourselves an easy team to beat." And then went on to really calm the goofer nation, "We'll be back at work tomorrow, I promise you that."

For those that were multi tasking (Sioux on computer goof on TV) didn't the goofer play tonight look a LOT like the 3rd place game from last year's Final Five? They looked like they could care less out there tonight. You would have thought the Chiapet would have learned a lesson from last year in the REA. But, hey, keep it up!! We really like the results!!

Nevermind the 3rd place game from last year's Final Five, mygarske. The Gophers tonite looked a lot like the team that got beat by North Dakota several weeks ago...and then St Cloud even more recently! Cue the music from the movie "Titanic" 'cuz there's an iceberg dead ahead!

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're now up to #6 in the pairwise. Though we need to win next weekend to keep our momentum going, it seems we're in the NCAA tournament no matter what.

Wow!! What a turn-around, and what a finish.

Best of all...it's obvious the Sioux are nowhere near satisfied.

USCHO keeps locking up on me... did you get it from USCHO or on another site? ;)

Listening to the CC DU game on the radio, the CC fans get into it way more than the DU fans.

When I was at the CC Sioux game, the Sioux fans, although greatly outnumbered, were way more into it than the CC fans. But it could be 'cause it was the Saturday game and we were winning!!!!

Nothin' to worry about, Smoggy, Don knew they had the MacNaughton Cup in the bag so the team has coasted the last couple of games anyways. It works out...they'll just turn it on once the games matter. ;)

And any day we'll here that it was the low level of competition. ;)

When I was at the CC Sioux game, the Sioux fans, although greatly outnumbered, were way more into it than the CC fans. But it could be 'cause it was the Saturday game and we were winning!!!!

True I was at the Saturday game. But Denver for having a fairly decent program the fans sure suck.

I have to admit, I haven't heard any of the post game interviews with Hak, I've gotten that information here on SS.com. But I don't remember Hak making excuses. He laid it out, 'some players didn't show up', 'a couple of players didn't put out an effort', etc. I have more respect for Hak after a Sioux loss than I do whining Lucia.

Hak doesn't ever make any excuses. I hate when the propaganda machine makes excuses for the gophers.

This is a choke job almost as bad as last season if it keeps going like this.

True I was at the Saturday game. But Denver for having a fairly decent program the fans sure suck.

You were? We SS.com fans have got to get something to ID ourselves to each other!!! I think last year, or was it the year before, there was talk of hats or something. Whatever happened to that plan? MafiaMan??