SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My random thoughts from the game........

Lammy was amazing.

VV played great. That's what I expected more often this year.

OT penalty aside, Fabian was great also.

The Chorney pipe shot may have been the best passing that I have seen in college hockey this year.

The Toews steal behind the net in OT almost made me fly out of my chair.

I was praying that Duncan would end it just because I was sick of the Bobby this and Bobby that with the Hobey talk and not even a mention of another guy on the ice that has been HUGE for his team.

While trying to forget a blown lead, it was one of the best games I've seen this year.

Can you give us a heads up when that interview is published. It would be nice to read.

OK. He's a 'features' writer and is writing a column about the quarter. When I asked him how he found me, he said that his paper was running the voting for the quarter and their computer,or something (I don't remember how), told them that a large number of votes for the Code Talker quarter originated from SiouxSports.com and he found my post.

OK. He's a 'features' writer and is writing a column about the quarter. When I asked him how he found me, he said that his paper was running the voting for the quarter and their computer,or something (I don't remember how), told them that a large number of votes for the Code Talker quarter originated from SiouxSports.com and he found my post.

Sweet! Nice work, Jo.

You are a wonderful champion in the battle against PC-RUN-AMOK, Sioux-Cia!!... :lol:

I'd think that if the Sioux could get the win Saturday, it would be very good for their PairWise ranking.

UMN 28 41

SCSU 28 35

UND 28 31

Denver 28 31

CC 28 28

UW 28 28

MTech 28 25

Mankato 28 25

UMD 28 19

AA 28 17

If UND wins and DU and C.C. splits that would be good for us.

I also have UMD getting swept. Phil seems to be better on Saturday night so that would bode well for UND.

Phil seems to be better on Saturday night so that would bode well for UND.

I also like it that SCSU has little to play for Saturday and if CC goes on to beat DU, the Sioux will have a lot to play for. Break out the black uniforms! :angry:

I'm confused now.

Since SCSU is ahead of us, is tying them a victory for us? However, since SCSU is typically a bottom feeder is a tie a loss for us?

Should Hakstol be fired because of this performance tonight?

is "proudsioux" still alive?

I'm confused now.

Since SCSU is ahead of us, is tying them a victory for us? However, since SCSU is typically a bottom feeder is a tie a loss for us?

ok, we get the hak firing jokes

its a very good tie, a win tomorrow will be HUGE so lets have cc beat du tonight, they are up 2-0 after 2 and us win tomorrow and sneak into 3rd place!!

I'm confused now.

He must be about 25 glasses into a keg of beer. :angry:

I'm confused now.

You seem like a nice enough sort, but you're too cynical for your age. :angry:

I'm confused now.

Should Joe Finley and Brian Lee be deported to Siberia for there performance tonight? :angry: