SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux "Fan Plan" for Final Five Poster Scam

BismarckFan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guarantee you that Don Lucia would not care less if this happened to the Gophers. It's a fricken stupid free poster for crying out loud! To think Lucia would give it a second thought is laughable. I think he worries about more important things than that, especially when you consider the NCAA tourney would be days away I doubt he would spend one second thinking about a stupid poster.

Speaking of posters, siouxguyinstpaul, you are now the official poster child for "inferiority complex."

Maybe tdon would not have cared, but I guarantee that Goof fans would have been pissed, as were Sioux fans when it happen to the school they cheer for.

I guarantee you that Don Lucia would not care less if this happened to the Gophers. It's a fricken stupid free poster for crying out loud! To think Lucia would give it a second thought is laughable. I think he worries about more important things than that, especially when you consider the NCAA tourney would be days away I doubt he would spend one second thinking about a stupid poster.

Speaking of posters, siouxguyinstpaul, you are now the official poster child for "inferiority complex."

Hook, Line and Sinker... :silly: I wrote that because I knew you would come in here to patrol the web to make sure that no one was slambing the brown and yellow rodents. :ohmy:

Hook, Line and Sinker... :lol: I wrote that because I knew you would come in here to patrol the web to make sure that no one was slambing the brown and yellow rodents. :lol:

Goon,

Of course tDon would have had someone's but. He is after all the head of the conspiracy against UND. Post #40 in this thread outlines the details of the conspiracy against UND. Basically, Lucia calls the shots. McLeod and Shepherd are under tDon's thumb. Sheesh

Goon,

Of course tDon would have had someone's but. He is after all the head of the conspiracy against UND. Post #40 in this thread outlines the details of the conspiracy against UND. Basically, Lucia calls the shots. McLeod and Shepherd are under tDon's thumb. Sheesh

and I imagine that you can guarentee that Don would not have cared - like your knowledgable and insider friend Bucky - never mind - of course you can

and I imagine that you can guarentee that Don would not have cared - like your knowledgable and insider friend Bucky - never mind - of course you can

Of course he would have cared. It would have ruined the conspiracy to keep UND down and slow the Gopher hockey nation from world domination. Sheesh people how much clearer do I have to make this???

Of course he would have cared. It would have ruined the conspiracy to keep UND down and slow the Gopher hockey nation from world domination. Sheesh people how much clearer do I have to make this???

NICE SIG :lol::p

Judy's: Proud to be serving underage UND hockey players free alcohol since 1970

Blarney's: Proud to be serving underage UofM hockey players free alcohol since 1970

Cujo, your evily good. :lol: That is funny as Heck.