SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Minnesota State Friday Game Thread

JESUS,family,rutgers

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, Sioux-cia? I think your kid has been selling your tickets. He hasn't been there in a looooooooong time. You should maybe see if you can get any of the money from him! :D

p.s. I think he needs the money to fix your house!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh no Mikejm!!! :D

I thought this would all be taken care of before sioux-cia got got home. I talked to Phats last night at the game and gave him the names of some good contractors, and I'll help paint and replace carpet. Should all be good by the time she gets back. :lol:

DONT WORRY SIOUX-CIA!!! :huh:

Oh no Mikejm!!! :D

I thought this would all be taken care of before sioux-cia got got home. I talked to Phats last night at the game and gave him the names of some good contractors, and I'll help paint and replace carpet. Should all be good by the time she gets back. :lol:

DONT WORRY SIOUX-CIA!!! :huh:

mikejm scared the crap out of me last night. He is number one on my hit list!!!!

Thanks NorthDakotaHockey, it really was crazy. He was really getting mad at his #37 Jon Kalinski for even talking back to me. I was yelling at Jutting and two of the players who were actually listening to what I was saying. I said a lot of stuff and don't remember most of it, mostly that they were dirty and crap like that. It was fun, worth the admission of my ticket last night.

That's a big 10-4 on both fronts there Hab-it. The only reason Bina opened the door, if he even opened a door, was to simply tell those inside to relax and that things would work out. No ill intent there.

As for Jutting, he is a punk and is on borrowed time, big time. There was a guy wearing a Prpich 19 jersey right behind the Mankato bench and looked like he was giving Jutting and his hacks an ear full. I'd like to get a report from him.

Another big Sioux win on the Road to the Arch. It's gonna be great seeing Foyt play tonight. Best 21st man in all of college hockey.

Actually, I beleive my friend is coming tonight with a sign that he'll hold up during our penalties. It'll say something along the lines of "Bina just go open the door."

Mankato talks alot, it's fun. Especially Kisio, except he's terrible at it. What an embarrassment to his father.

Diggler bring a sign asking if Clark is so pissed off because he's never had an above .500 record, lower that 3 GAA, and above .900 %. Also put in there how it feels to be a Senior backing up a sophmore

I was able to watch most of the game last night. Looked pretty good, a little chippy (but thats what i have come to expect out of a UND-MSU game over the past 3 years ive been watching). The best part was, I was announcing for my school's hockey team and watching this game at the same time. My guys won 7-2, so 2 big outings for my 2 teams in one night. Now both teams need to follow up with great wins...

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!!

GO PIRATES!!!

Mankato talks alot, it's fun. Especially Kisio, except he's terrible at it. What an embarrassment to his father.

It could have been much worse. The USCHO recap recounts the absolute mayhem that ensued during MTU Winter Carnival in Houghton:

Late in the third, senior center Ryan Dingle verbally attacked Huskies sophomore Justin St. Louis, and Russell commended his forward for his poise under pressure.

Verbal attacks! What is our game coming to? :lol::huh: