SiouxSports.com Forum

Da Bears vs The Colts

Sioux-cia

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Grossman sucks and our defense didn't work their magic but it was not a rout. :ohmy:

But we did make it to the Super Bowl and the VikQueens and the PacMans didn't. :lol:

The Snickers commercial was my fav!! :D

This Super Bowl was definitely a rout. If you take away the seven from the opening kickoff the bears only scored 10 points. The colts kicked three field goals from under 40 yrds and missed one from under 40. This game easily could have been 42-10. The colts owned the second half. Rex Grossman will be blamed for this loss as he rightfully should. An nfl qb should be able to complete the two passes that were intercepted.

But we did make it to the Super Bowl and the VikQueens and the PacMans didn't. :D

Sorry Sioux-cia, but nobody remembers who makes the Super Bowl and loses. I don't even want my Vikings to get back to the Super Bowl unless they are going to win. Maybe it's shallow thinking, but in our society, winning it all is all that matters to most people when it comes to sports. I still hate thinking about the 2001 and 2005 NCAA Hockey Championship games or the 2003 D-II Football Championship game. :D:ohmy:

That being said, accept my condolences. It's never fun to finish Runner-Up. :lol:

The combover commercial was my favorite of the group. The snickers was a close second. Overall I thought the commercials this year were mediocre at best, kind of like Grossman.

Ever since the Janet Jackson "Wardrobe Malfunction" and subsequent FCC crackdown, advertisers have been hesitant to push the envelope on commercials. Everything is milktoast, milktoast, milktoast!!! :D Save milktoast for daytime television, this is the Super Bowl for Pete's Sake!

Thank you FCC, for ruining a great American tradition! :ohmy: