SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews, Bina trouble

proudsioux

Here is what will happen. Toews, Oshie, slap on the wrist. Play the rest of the season, go make millions. Bina, stern slap on the wrist, maybe miss a game or two, threw away chance for Hobey Baker senior year. Whole team, sick of running. Nothing too serious.

Saying that this is all because of the media, or a rat, is like saying it is because we have law enforcement. :D They did the crime, they must suffer the consequences. And yes, I do find this whole thread quite humorous.

You're sick man.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of keeping this goofy thread alive - I wonder who made "the call" to GFPD

My take on the whole thing:

I'd say it was someone that was pissed at 1 person, knew the guys were in the bar and made the call for no other reason than revenge. Now they are either sitting back and laughing at what has happened, or they are feeling pretty guilty for the mess that has been created and wishing it would just stop. :ohmy:

I'd say it was someone that was pissed at 1 person, knew the guys were in the bar and made the call for no other reason than revenge. Now they are either sitting back and laughing at what has happened, or they are feeling pretty guilty for the mess that has been created and wishing it would just stop. :ohmy:

That sounds logical to me. Only wishing it would stop after the fact is not a possibility. Unfortunately.

I hope I never have to find out.

40% of my family was nearly wiped out in a head on collision with a drunk driver in 1972. You never have to "hope".

Now that I sound preachy, I'll freely (and with some embarrassment) admit there were way too many times in my life when I should have known better, all things considered.

40% of my family was nearly wiped out in a head on collision with a drunk driver in 1972. You never have to "hope".

Now that I sound preachy, I'll freely (and with some embarrassment) admit there were way too many times in my life when I should have known better, all things considered.

with all due respect - what does that have to do with minors being cited for being in an establishment that serves alcohol?

with all due respect - what does that have to do with minors being cited for being in an establishment that serves alcohol?

If you'd read further back, you'd know that dagie's post is related to DUI, not minors drinking in a bar.

Nope, you're not sounding preachy......

The majority of people that drink and drive think that getting a DUI is the worst consequence. There are far more serious consequences of what drinking and driving can do to someone.....I've seen it.

Statistics show that the average person arrested for DUI has committed that offense 78 times before they are actually arrested.

The majority of people that drink and drive think that getting a DUI is the worst consequence. There are far more serious consequences of what drinking and driving can do to someone.....I've seen it.

Statistics show that the average person arrested for DUI has committed that offense 78 times before they are actually arrested.

That is a statistic to take seriously. Very scary.

And many more, if you count those they couldn't remember.

.... I can put two and two together, and I smell a rat.

It takes an evil, worthless, no-class, piece of trash to deliberately set out to hurt another human being. Unless your a psychopath, of course. :D I hope karma comes around and smacks that person (used cautiously) right upside it's face!!!

Not to interupt the conspiracy theorys at work here but what if it had nothing to do with them as hockey players?

Theory One- Middle ages guy gets off work has a beer with a buddy. A group of college kids, some who look too young to be in a bar, some are drunk and sloppy and spill on the guy and then mouth off more than once. Guy asks the bartender to card the kids and said bartender tells him to mind his own business. Guy leaves mad at the bar, calls cops.

Theory Two- An obviously under age girl or girls are in bar and wasted, guys with them keep buying them shots. Person worried about what may happen later, decide to call cops to prevent drunk underage girls from non-consensual(due to intoxication) activity.

Not saying that I know what happened, but it sounds just as plausible as other theory(s).

Not to interupt the conspiracy theorys at work here but what if it had nothing to do with them as hockey players?

Theory One- Middle ages guy gets off work has a beer with a buddy. A group of college kids, some who look too young to be in a bar, some are drunk and sloppy and spill on the guy and then mouth off more than once. Guy asks the bartender to card the kids and said bartender tells him to mind his own business. Guy leaves mad at the bar, calls cops.

Theory Two- An obviously under age girl or girls are in bar and wasted, guys with them keep buying them shots. Person worried about what may happen later, decide to call cops to prevent drunk underage girls from non-consensual(due to intoxication) activity.

Not saying that I know what happened, but it sounds just as plausible as other theory(s).

Nice. I like theory two. Good samaritan preventing hockey players from raping girls. :ohmy: