SiouxSports.com Forum

Hobey Baker Vote

sprig

Toews is the best player in college hockey and everybody knows it. Doesn't mean he'll win the Hobey.

Unfortunately, we only have a few more games to enjoy his talents...... :angry:

toews is the BEST player out there! lets enjoy him and make a run at #8.........due to a slow start and injuries its not gonna happen for toews but he has sure came on like fire lately and very fun to watch. hes a highlight reel himself.

DUNCAN FOR HOBEY!!

Sioux fans have not done real well at stuffing the ballot box for any of the three listed.

Well considering by the time Duncan was added to the list, the leaders had like 13,000 votes and the person in tenth had 5,500. Now Duncan is in tenth with 7,000 and that same person who was in tenth has gained about a 1,000 votes. So I think the fans are doing alright. I know I try to give him 400 votes a day.

Also the site is confusing but I think I read that they will take the top 10 finishers online and put them in a final vote. Or maybe it said they will take the top 10 overall and put them back up to vote on. Regardless, some of those people leading the list get 3 to 4,000 votes a day! :angry:

Toews is the best player in college hockey and everybody knows it. Doesn't mean he'll win the Hobey.

Unfortunately, we only have a few more games to enjoy his talents...... :angry:

Agreed.

Same thing with Zach Parise in his soph year. He was a better player than Lessard, but the committee opted to give it to the senior who led the Dogs to the F4.

Toews won't win the Hobey, but finding a better player than him this year in the NCAA would be very hard...

Where realistically speaking, Robbie won't win the Hobey, here's the award criteria:

Hobey Baker Memorial Award Criteria

1. Candidates must exhibit strength of character both on and off the ice.

2. Candidates must contribute to the integrity of the team and display outstanding skills in all phases of the game.

3. Consideration should be given to scholastic achievement and sportmanship.

4. Candidates must comply with all NCAA rules: be full time students in an accredited NCAA college or university; and complete 50% or more of the season.

I highly doubt any current college hockey player has displayed his strength of character on and off the ice better than Robbie Bina in the past 2 years.

Are you high right now?

Being arrested twice in the last 7 months is strong off ice character I guess.

Are you high right now?

Are you? Quite obviously, the post was made before the person was aware of the Judy's Tavern incident. The news of Bina's DUI didn't come out until a couple days after that.

But thanks for stopping by to share your Skippyness with us again.

Well considering by the time Duncan was added to the list, the leaders had like 13,000 votes and the person in tenth had 5,500. Now Duncan is in tenth with 7,000 and that same person who was in tenth has gained about a 1,000 votes. So I think the fans are doing alright. I know I try to give him 400 votes a day.

Also the site is confusing but I think I read that they will take the top 10 finishers online and put them in a final vote. Or maybe it said they will take the top 10 overall and put them back up to vote on. Regardless, some of those people leading the list get 3 to 4,000 votes a day! :angry:

this simply for the fans, when it comes down to it the coaches and others who pick will have the correct players in the finalist list where i believe we will see duncs!!

Once again, posting garbage early in the game, after a 2 week+ absence. Skippie troll all the way.

and how did that SWEEP taste skippy dippy doo. only if bina could have been locked up the previous week for you and your faithful so he couldnt have sunk a 175 footer through a sieve wall

State of Shock.......your're back...haven't heard from you since....early in the first period of the Friday game Jan.26th......why is that anyway?

what was his line again?? something like this

#1 VS #16, LOOKS LIKE IT!

i may be off, someone else can post it exact, seeya STATE OF WORTHLESS CRAP