SiouxSports.com Forum

World Series of Poker

AZSIOUX

just sitting hear and last years world series of poker is on espn and a guy just eliminated a lady poker player who is well known...well the guy is wearing a black nike sioux hockey jersey and sioux hat!! pretty cool, anyone know who this was or how he did?

just sitting hear and last years world series of poker is on espn and a guy just eliminated a lady poker player who is well known...well the guy is wearing a black nike sioux hockey jersey and sioux hat!! pretty cool, anyone know who this was or how he did?

Someone beat me to it? ;):angry:

I still think when Ozzy Osbourne was interiewed on the Osbourne's here in Grand Forks and the interviewer is wearing a Sioux jersey is awesome. But as for your question AZSIOUX, no clue

Ha Ha "What do you think of Grand Forks/North Dakota?"

Ozzy- "It's cold as ^&%$#!"

I froze to my car a few minutes ago when I went to Jimmy Johns to grab a sammich.......it's definately this Grand Forks. ;)

Go Sioux!

oh you make me so jealous...all you on here who mention JJs, Red Pepper, and Emerald Grill....i envy you more than you even know.....oh how i miss GF late night food

oh you make me so jealous...all you on here who mention JJs, Red Pepper, and Emerald Grill....i envy you more than you even know.....oh how i miss GF late night food

I say we take up a collection and send a grinder kit via fed ex (not kfed ex) to UNDintheNHL :angry:

If it was the 2005 WSOP it was a guy named Randy McCay, originally from ND, but lives in AZ. I believe he took out Mimi Rogers.

There is a little blurb about it HERE

Day 2

2:20AM - Day 2 is officially over, we are now down to 620 players. Phil Hellmuth, Jr. busted out. Sammy Farha is now among the overall chip leaders. Mitch Schock is still alive, which is quite an accomplishment considering after 15 hours of play he never hit a set or a straight even once. He is short-stacked at $11,125 but is in good spirits. Mimi Rogers is gone. We noticed a player wearing a Fighting Sioux hockey jersey, Randy McCay, originally from Finley, now living in Arizona. Another local player, Jennifer Spies, (won her seat in Hankinson) is also playing today and is still alive with around $20,000 in chips.

This is what I found in the article. I dont know how to put it into a blue 'quote' square though. ;)

• 11 years later...