SiouxSports.com Forum

Dave Hakstol

dagies

A few years from now, Frank will be saying that the Sioux sweep of 2007 doesn't count because Minnesota had five players at the World Juniors. :ohmy:

And those 5 players were still tired 4 weeks after they got back. No offense but UND had 3 players at the WJC and seems ours are playing better since they returned.

PCM, we haven't got to chat about the Gopher hunt!! You looked pretty frigid out there today with your little red shovel!!!

Is he back at that again? Maybe he needs to hire me. I can bring the Howitzer over and fix his little problem. However, I don't do that kind of work cheap, and take no responsibilty for property I destroy. Or I could bring over the "big dog" and turn her loose. It would be cool to see what she could do to a rodent.

PCM, we haven't got to chat about the Gopher hunt!! You looked pretty frigid out there today with your little red shovel!!!

Hey, stop dissin' my snow shovel! It's not little or red. :ohmy::D

Keep this up and you won't believe how much dog poop is in your yard come spring time. :lol:

Is he back at that again? Maybe he needs to hire me. I can bring the Howitzer over and fix his little problem.

Why do I need that when my driveway is still retaining heat from last July when you lit your gas grill? :ohmy:

See this Coaches Show summary:

Nice set-up, Coach. :ohmy:

He also made mention of this at the luncheon last Friday. He began his talk - after a responding to a Wooger joke about a fight with Ben Hankinson back in his playing days - that "I don't know if we have the team right now that can come here and beat the Gophers this weekend" This brought groans from the partisan crowd of course. He then did the air shovel thing - probably because of the responce he got. But it worked as I am fairly certain that most of the same partisan crowd mentioned earlier probably felt exactly that way.