SiouxSports.com Forum

fire hakstol!

southpaw

it seems that hakstol can't get the players to come together and play well. they still need a lot of work and i just don't think they can even get close the ncaa tournament. we should have never hired him, where's scott sandelin when we need a good coach. who's with me? :glare::glare:

it seems that hakstol can't get the players to come together and play well. they still need a lot of work and i just don't think they can even get close the ncaa tournament. we should have never hired him, where's scott sandelin when we need a good coach. who's with me? :glare::glare:

\

Don't be stupid

it seems that hakstol can't get the players to come together and play well. they still need a lot of work and i just don't think they can even get close the ncaa tournament. we should have never hired him, where's scott sandelin when we need a good coach. who's with me? :glare::D

:glare::D Some Sioux fans are eating crow!!!!

I totally agree!

Then we can get Sandie to pack Finley's and Lee's bags, state that he would have packed Smaby's bags too if he had been around, demote Porter, cut Grieco, and immediately name Walski the starter!

I'm right with ya Southpaw. :D

Who else thinks Hak would kick Don Lucifer's azz!:glare:? Lucifer: Wears a neck brace. Hak: All scarred up from fights and pucks to the face. Anyone else notice his sweet hockey scars?

I don't care what happens to tDon. All I care about is what happen's to tDon's team...on the scoreboard. :glare:

What does REA EAST stand for? Is it just the name of the Ralph's second rink? Thanks.

Gopher fans have referred to the new Ralph as Mariucci West because of their winning record there. For some reason, the name isn't as popular as it used to be. :glare:

HO-ly_Cross.jpg