SiouxSports.com Forum

Robbie Bina

siouxguyinstpaul

Nice article in today's Pioneer Press. I thought I knew how special this guy is - but I did not realize how great an attitude he has.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/16539017.htm

That is a nice article. I think with each game he plays he definately gains rock star status.

It would really cool watching Robbie shoot a couple of pucks past UMN goalies.

That would he me in the recoverty process. ??? Seriously we need more of the Sioux players to play with his heart and determination.

What an honor we all have to watch such player with so much heart. He is an inspiration to all.

I do not think that I would have had the determination to come back from such an injury if it would have happened to me. But Robbie seems to be a great guy not just a great hockey player!

After that piece of $h!t Punkovich cheapshotted Bina I have hated DU since then and probably always will. I am all for good clean hard-nosed checking but a hit like that is absolutely uncalled for.

I am glad to hear of his comeback to hockey plus he is actually a major force with UND.

Congratulations Robbie keep up the good work (except for this weekend)

After that piece of $h!t Punkovich cheapshotted Bina I have hated DU since then and probably always will. I am all for good clean hard-nosed checking but a hit like that is absolutely uncalled for.

I am glad to hear of his comeback to hockey plus he is actually a major force with UND.

Congratulations Robbie keep up the good work (except for this weekend)

Classy post Cujo, except for that last part. Sounds like something we'd say about Kessel! :lol:

when you consider what he's done...not just coming back but scoring like he has in the last dozen games...it IS a movie! He doesn't make a big deal about it...and wouldn't if people didn't keep asking him about it...but if I broke my neck playing a sport? I'd be thinking about the rest of my life and NEVER think about getting back on the ice. He's become the heart and soul of Sioux hockey right now and for that - we'll always be grateful! THANKS ROBBIE!! :lol: