SiouxSports.com Forum

Banned from GPL - again

siouxguyinstpaul

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, any discussion forum that doesn't have a diversity of opinions and viewpoints isn't worth wasting time on. GPL looks like nothing more than a Gopher lovefest, with no other opinions or viewpoints present or welcome. I like the fact that we have Gopher and Bison fans on SS.com. I like it even better that they like to stir the pot and offer different viewpoints than what those of us who bleed Green and White hold. Do they get on my nerves sometimes? Yes. But am I glad they are here? Absolutely.

Any discussion forum that is nice and sweet all the time or that only offers one viewpoint on everything is boring. Give me more verbal battles and less preaching to the choir.

My 2 cents.

In my opinion, any discussion forum that doesn't have a diversity of opinions and viewpoints isn't worth wasting time on. GPL looks like nothing more than a Gopher lovefest, with no other opinions or viewpoints present or welcome. I like the fact that we have Gopher and Bison fans on SS.com. I like it even better that they like to stir the pot and offer different viewpoints than what those of us who bleed Green and White hold. Do they get on my nerves sometimes? Yes. But am I glad they are here? Absolutely.

Any discussion forum that is nice and sweet all the time or that only offers one viewpoint on everything is boring. Give me more verbal battles and less preaching to the choir.

My 2 cents.

On GPL we have Sioux, Husky, Bulldog, Maverick, Bucky and other teams fans too. It's a pretty diversified group. Sure it's mostly a Gopher love fest, well.... it's a Gopher board, what do you expect?? I enjoy hearing from fans from other school on my site. Some of those guys I have become good friends with.

On GPL we have Sioux, Husky, Bulldog, Maverick, Bucky and other teams fans too. It's a pretty diversified group. Sure it's mostly a Gopher love fest, well.... it's a Gopher board, what do you expect?? I enjoy hearing from fans from other school on my site. Some of those guys I have become good friends with.

there is lots of Sioux love festing going on here too. I expect it on any board tha tis associated to a specific team, if you don't expect it, you are smoking some good ganja

W

W . . . .

Good hearing from you. I was wondering about you, and where you've been.

Leave it to THE series in all of sport to bring you out from under that sheet of plywood

you've been lying under.

See you around The John this weekend? Look for me, as I will you.

been around, I mostly read the boards nowadays...not worth my time right now to post (I don't even post much on GPL anymore)...

I am sure I'll see ya during the March Around and/or at the tailgate! ???

W

been around, I mostly read the boards nowadays...not worth my time right now to post (I don't even post much on GPL anymore)...

I am sure I'll see ya during the March Around and/or at the tailgate! ???

W

10-4. No tailgate as I am a lousy dart thrower and I will have young minor girls in tow.

Wouldn't want any trouble of any sort down by the railroad tracks.

It should be one heckofa series, as they always are. Good to hear that you are around and well.

10-4. No tailgate as I am a lousy dart thrower and I will have young minor girls in tow.

Wouldn't want any trouble of any sort down by the railroad tracks.

It should be one heckofa series, as they always are. Good to hear that you are around and well.

*awwww group hug*