SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great game from the sounds of it, wow, hats off to BSU, heck of a program they got building there and they can play with anyone

POG

FABIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

537912483_m.jpg

he made RED SEAL PEACH proud tonight

goals by miller, oshie and fabian tonight

There is no reason why this game was so close. If the Sioux can't beat BSU by more than 1 goal with about 2 minutes to go, they've got problems this year.

:angry:???

good one, now thats hard hitting analysis :D

solid road win, now lets get the sweep in the ralph

Timeout BSU. While they're talking, I think TH should always say "Brad Miller" and "Ryan Miller" instead of just "Miller". It gets confusing if he doesn't use the first names.

You mean you get confused when you hear "Miller shooting and Miller blocks it and Miller with the shot again", all the while the crowd is very loud but since there are so many Sioux fans you don't know who is who!? Yeah I think first names is a must.

There is no reason why this game was so close. If the Sioux can't beat BSU by more than 1 goal with about 2 minutes to go, they've got problems this year.

This is the same BSU team that swept MSUM, UMD, and split with CC. They're a good team.

A win is a win. I'll take this 3-2 win for the Sioux.

You mean you get confused when you hear "Miller shooting and Miller blocks it and Miller with the shot again", all the while the crowd is very loud but since there are so many Sioux fans you don't know who is who!? Yeah I think first names is a must.

Exactly. I always say that you can enjoy a game on the radio as long as you know one team's roster. Having a Miller on each side blows a hole in that theory. :angry: