SiouxSports.com Forum

Your favorite player this year

Prpichrocks_19

Zach Parise of course, same as last year, and the year before.....As for the Sioux, I'll pick Brian Lee, just because no one else has picked him yet (wonder why?), and I was a huge Canady fan, and Brian wears Canady's number now! :whistling: In reality, I don't think I have any one favorite this year.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was just saying that a "favorite" player might not be a "best" player. Look at Walski, he may well be someone's "favorite" player, but is he the "best", we can't know that cause he has never played a game.

he has never played a full game, but he did technically play in a game. He played for a period and a half Friday night in Alaska, I believe.

Siouxdonyms- Do you just like the name Brian or what? :whistling: i just thought it a funny similarity.

he has never played a full game, but he did technically play in a game. He played for a period and a half Friday night in Alaska, I believe.

Siouxdonyms- Do you just like the name Brian or what? :whistling: i just thought it a funny similarity.

Ok, whatever, my point is simply that someone's favorite player may not be the best player statistically, or skillwise.

For me, it would be really hard to pick my favorite player. I would have reason to pick Fabian or Chorney since I have gotten to know them on a more personal level then I do most others on the team. But, the way Bina or Duncan has played this year is phenomal. Chorney has been an absolute rock for the defense, Miller has really stepped up this year and scored a lot of real pretty goals. I can't pick one favorite player this year, I have like 4-5 favorites lol. Is that allowable?

Haha, you just like !@#!$ people or what? Radke is so bad, the weekend they got sdwept by tech was a great weekend because he didnt play.

I like Radke too. He wont back down from anyone. Junior24, you are a troll that totally full of it. I have yet to see you post something positive. :whistling:

I also like Kozek. Plus, his Dad is a great guy.

I like Radke too. He wont back down from anyone. Junior24, you are a troll that totally full of it. I have yet to see you post something positive. :whistling:

I also like Kozek. Plus, his Dad is a great guy.

Not technically a troll. He's just a High School hockey fan who holds the Sioux in low regard. Whereas Lives-to-play has his low respect list, junior24 has the Sioux on his low respect team and that includes fans of the team.

At least, that's as much as I've been able to tell before I put him on my ignore list. ::Shrug::

I have to say the Bina is a tremendous player!!! I think he is an inspiration!!! But I don't get Joe Finley. I mean don't get me wrong he is pretty good. But I was watching a game a couple weekends ago and it just seems like he needs to use his biggeness. yeah sometimes I see an amazing hit, but a lot of the time he lets the person go right by him. Maybe I am wrong. I just don't know